juststarting is offline Junior Member

My First Cycle!! Opinions?!

Hey Im about to start my first cycle and this is what I want to do,but I don't have it all. I was wondering if what I have is suffecient enough. Im trying to get all lean muscle from this cycle.

Will I bloat?

Will the Sus. or D-bol make me bloat and not get lean?

Is what I have good enough?

What week should I put the Winstrol ?

Is doing it every other day good enough?

If no signs of gyno appear should I take the Nolvadex after cycle ends to prevent any bloating post cycle? Or will that even happen w/ this cycle?

Id like to do this cycle but all I have is what is on the left. Any opinion is appreciated

Equipose--400mg (week 1-8) (I have 1 10ml bottle)

D-bol- 25mg (week 1-4) (have all of it)

Test--500mg (week 1-9) (have all of it)

Winstrol- Dont know what week to put it in the cycle. I have 1,000 mgs

Milk Thistle--1000 mg e.d. (have all of it)

Nolvadex _just in case (20mg until it goes away then, 10 mg everyday) (have all of it)

Clomid therapy after. (have it all)

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: My First Cycle!! Opinions?!

Originally posted by juststarting
    1) Will I bloat?

2) Will the Sus. or D-bol make me bloat and not get lean?

3) Is what I have good enough?

4) What week should I put the Winstrol ?

5) Is doing it every other day good enough?

6) If no signs of gyno appear should I take the Nolvadex after cycle ends to prevent any bloating post cycle? Or will that even happen w/ this cycle?
    1) and 2) Yes, you will definately bloat from using sust and dbol , no question. If you are concerned about that I would recommend arimidex @ .25 - .5mg/day. As far as getting lean, neither of these drugs are traditionally used for that purpose. With the exception of the EQ and winstrol you are running a classic bulking cycle. You will definately gain some good muscle size as long as your diet and training are in line (and will likely keep most of it because of the clomid). As far as getting lean, diet and cardio...nothing more. I would wait until after if I were you.

3) As I said, you have outlined a good mass building stack which is why I questioned adding winstrol at all. You may even want to think about saving the winstrol for your next cycle.

4) and 5) If you are going to add the winstrol I would wait until week 7. Give your liver time to recoup. Not wise running two 17AA back to back, a two week break should help a bit. Yes, winny EOD is fine. Blood levels will stay constant. One more thing, I'm not sure if you are under this impression or not (several people have asked this in the past few days) but winstrol DOES NOT burn fat, and it will not make you lean.

6) If you don't bloat during the cycle (which you likely will) you will not bloat when you stop. But if you feel better, take nolvadex from day 1 @ 20mg/day, should help with the bloating. Keep in mind that nolva has been known to hinder gains.

Good luck bro.

juststarting is offline Junior Member

Thanks Pete

Thank you Pete. Ok, I see that I will bloat. Id rather save a serious bulking cycle for the winter. What if I were to do EQ, winstrol , and maybe D-bol? I know the Eq will put quality size on me w/ little to no bloating. Im far from over weight im about 5'6 175 and 9% bf.
    Im just trying to get a some size.

Would the EQ and Winstrol be good?

Do I have enough Winny?

How Should I run it?

Should I add any D-bol?

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    you have enough winny to run it for 6 weeks at 50mgs eod. dont know bout the other q's.

Thread Information