randy6969 is offline Member

how long can i run test E

i am on a tren cycle right now 75 mg ed... so far no sides but im not too happy with the results i want more mass and this isnt giving me what i was looking for.... after im done with this 6 weeek cycle i plan on doing a 6 week pct... would it be ok for me to do a test E only cycle for 14 weeks at 500mg ew... with letro run along side i think im prone to gyno... would that be ok or should i wait longer after my pct from current cycle?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Not usually is it recomended to run it longer than 16 weeks. Depends on how well you react too IMO. 12 is the norm.

Youre doing tren alone? You shuold have saved it and stacked it with the test.

And if yer not happy with the results from tren , yer sure as hell not gona be happy with results from test.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    How many times it just be said? Tren is more anabolic when stacked with an aromatizing steroid .

well my source is getting me the test by the end of thsi week... and ive been on the tren for about... 12 days now and i dont know if i should stop... and run the test andthen start the tren after a couple weeks.. or should i just start shooting the test e when i get it and keep going till week 12 and drop the tren after week 6... or finsih the tren cycle and do another tren+test cycle... im assuming theres no point in starting the test next week since its not going to kick till week 4 or whatever... so i dont know if i should stop the tren, or keep going and finish it... confused....

littlemantc is offline Associate Member
    whats ur stats,diet,training,cycle history look like??

IFIWAS is offline Junior Member
    I would not run Tren without Test....I like my pecker to work.

Quote Originally Posted by IFIWAS
    I would not run Tren without Test....I like my pecker to work.
    i havnt expierienced any bad sides from tren yet.... its been good to me..ive been doin 1ml every day for the last 12-13 days... no sides at all...i wish i had dont it with test so i could gainmore weight...but its too late now.. we'll see how it goes... ill post my results at the end of 6 weeks.

Thread Information