havok561 is offline Junior Member

[B]Question about Tren Prop and Masteron Cycle[/B]

This will be my second cycle, just wondering what is normal amount to take per week?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well if you ask for normal I will give you standard/beginner doses. This by all means is not what I am recommending for you but I am merely telling you normal doses like you asked for.

Prop: 100mg ed
    Tren : 75mg ed
    Masteron : 75mg ed

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    we need ur stats & ur last cycle doses

How many MG per week?

How many MG per week?

im 5,7 210 24yo

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by havok561
    How many MG per week?
    I already gave you dosing information. Now like Hosam said list ALL of your stats if you want our input. I dont like lazy people. These are your posts in this thread.

This will be my second cycle, just wondering what is normal amount to take per week?
    How many MG per week?
    im 5,7 210 24yo
    How bout you tell us YOUR COMPLETE stats. Years training, age, weight, height, bf%, cycle experience, what you want to accomplish with this cycle....the list goes on.

You come in here with one sentence per post and what, want us to craft a cycle out of our asses for you? Give me a break, take a break, sit down for longer than 30 seconds and write us something worthwhile of responding to. Until you do that I dont recommend that anyone on this site help you out because its impossible to as of now, and until then I wont be helping you at all.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I already gave you dosing information. Now like Hosam said list ALL of your stats if you want our input. I dont like lazy people. These are your posts in this thread.

How bout you tell us YOUR COMPLETE stats. Years training, age, weight, height, bf%, cycle experience, what you want to accomplish with this cycle....the list goes on.

You come in here with one sentence per post and what, want us to craft a cycle out of our asses for you? Give me a break, take a break, sit down for longer than 30 seconds and write us something worthwhile of responding to. Until you do that I dont recommend that anyone on this site help you out because its impossible to as of now, and until then I wont be helping you at all.
    TRUE.. your stats are NEED bro..

It just seems like a lot to take, then again this is only my second cycle, so still a novice here, Thanks for the input

Thread Information