BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

First cutting cycle for Experienced User any help?

Hey guys I'm just tossin around some ideas about what i wanna do for my first ever cutting cycles. I've done four to five cycles in the past, i've done test at 1 gram each week, Tren at 700mg ew, eq at 600 ew, anadrol at 50ed for 4 weeks, dbol at 40ed for 4 weeks, deca at 400 ew. Those werent all together just what i have ran in the past.

Right now im 5'11 at 275 at 10-12% BF Lookin for a kickass cycle for my first ever cutter.

Heres some things i was thinkin about. Test prop, Tren, Winny, Var, EQ, possibly masteron . I wouldo only want to stack 4 of these at most, unless anyone recommends better. im just not sure what mg i should run and of which compounds being my first ever cutter. and yes i have been doin research but just wanted some opinions for my body. sorry to add another cutting post to the database. Any help would be kickass.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Test P/Winny and masteron .Some will definetly preach tren to you,but fact is,tren winds most ppl severely,so doing cardio could very well be an act of tredging through hell on a daily basis.I for one,am completely finished with tren.I prefer milder drugs while cutting in addition to excellent nutrition,plus precise cardio implimented at key times.

~Pinnacle~

joshr is offline Associate Member
    i agree test prop but id say var and masteron . i love tren i think it gives me the best result but it is a harsh one.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    5'11 275....wow you gotta show some before and after pics from this cutting cycle you are HUGE. Consider any HGH to help burn some fat and add mass while cutting?

thought about gh, but im a poor college kid and cant afford it. i usually homebrew my juice.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    just finished a cut using prop 1-12 at 100mg EOD, Tren 1-4 50mg EOD, Winny 4-8 100mg EOD and masteron 8-12 at 100mg EOD. Also ran clen and t3 for fisrt 6 weeks. Had no probs with the tren but had bad time while on the masteron. Very tired and lethargic and some horrible pumps especially lower back. Normally i get good pump but these were so severe I had to lay flat out on the gym floor much to the amusement of other members. Started at 90 kilos and finished at 92 kilos with about 5-6% loss in BF so i was v happy with result. Forgot to mention that I also ran nolvadex at 10mg and proviron at 50mg throughout cycle and followed with PCT.

o and another thing, yah i heard that about tren but i never really noticed it too bad. just had this annoying damn cough all the time when i worked out.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yep tren makes me so winded i kant even bust a nut during sex w/o taking 3 or 4 breathers

any advice on the dosages for the prop, winny, mast, and tren A based on my previous experience with these? i have an idea of what i want to run just lookin for some opinions, not expecting you guys to lay out the whole cycle for me.

Thread Information