Thread: Tren enanthate

bulkyboy is offline Junior Member

Tren enanthate

could anyone tell me the differences between tren A and tren E ? because my source can only get tren e and it will be my first tren cycle.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    tren a should be taken ed or eod as it is a short ester tren e should be taken x2 ew but if this is ur 1st time with tren then go with tren a

so why should i go for tren a rather than tren e,so you only have 2 shots of tren e a week then?

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    It leaves your system much quicker, so if you don't like the side effects(which can be harsh on some) you can just put the stuff down.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bulkyboy
    so why should i go for tren a rather than tren e,so you only have 2 shots of tren e a week then?
    If you're using all longer acting esters and have used tren before thenuse tren E. This way you will not have to inject as many times. If you are using faster acting compounds the use tren A... also if there are problem you can discontinue the tren A and it will be out of your system in a few days.

Some other reasons to use tren A is because of injection volume. Yu will not have to inject as much of this compound because you will be injecting it more times oer week. So this is a better choice if you are running high volumes of other compounds or many of them.

nice 1 guys,any chance of a cycle guide i wana GAIN! im 21 6 foot 1 and 15 stone 4 years training,just test e and sust deca cycles in the past. first time on tren wana do this tren,prop,winny cycle i keep hearing about surposed to be the daddy.

Posideon is offline Junior Member
    I'm 5'9 225 10-13% bf lifting for 14 years strong as an ox use to compete powerlifting, no I want to stay strong but lose just a little excess body fat, run 5 days a week about three miles. I felt alot weaker though. What steroids would you recommend on to lose some body fat, but make gains at the same time. My diet is outstanding, I just need to know what type of juice I should use?? I'm on 200 mg Dec, just started, (1 week), and now I'm gonna throw some Test E there about 200. Any suggestions? I don't like the whole bloated look, looking for more athletic look.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Posideon
    I'm 5'9 225 10-13% bf lifting for 14 years strong as an ox use to compete powerlifting, no I want to stay strong but lose just a little excess body fat, run 5 days a week about three miles. I felt alot weaker though. What steroids would you recommend on to lose some body fat, but make gains at the same time. My diet is outstanding, I just need to know what type of juice I should use?? I'm on 200 mg Dec, just started, (1 week), and now I'm gonna throw some Test E there about 200. Any suggestions? I don't like the whole bloated look, looking for more athletic look.
    Bro what the heck are you doing don't hijack thread's start your own!

This is the second thread you have posted this same question in.

boston basher is offline New Member
    Just started my Tren E

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by boston basher
    Just started my Tren E
    Cograts!

PS start your on thread to!

Thread Information