J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member

Injection Question

Would a person get better results cycling the injection spots( delt , quad, glute) or just straight glute injections or does it really matter? This is my first cycle and I am on 500mg/wk of test e for 12 wks and have only done glute injections. 6'0" , 190, 10 -12%bf.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J0E
    Would a person get better results cycling the injection spots( delt , quad, glute) or just straight glute injections or does it really matter? This is my first cycle and I am on 500mg/wk of test e for 12 wks and have only done glute injections. 6'0" , 190, 10 -12%bf.

There won't be any impact on results with different injection sites. However, it would be a smart move to rotate injection sites to prevent a build up of scar tissue.

J0E
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    There won't be any impact on results with different injection sites. However, it would be a smart move to rotate injection sites to prevent a build up of scar tissue.
    SO if I was to rotate the injections site to say, just glute and delt. Would this be ok? Im just dont like quad injections because I've heard that the muscle is tougher and harder to inject.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    SO if I was to rotate the injections site to say, just glute and delt. Would this be ok? Im just dont like quad injections because I've heard that the muscle is tougher and harder to inject.

You'll be fine like that.

That would be ok. Quads are one of the easiest shots to do actually, they're worth a try.

J0E
    great info guys...on the spot injection site it says use a 25g 5/8 pin for delt injection. I've always heard to use 25 x 1" pin. I have some 25 x 5/8 pins that I could use but would it be better to go ahead and get 25g x 1" pins? Thanks again fellas.

J0E
    bump

abokeef is offline Associate Member
    great info guys...on the spot injection site it says use a 25g 5/8 pin for delt injection. I've always heard to use 25 x 1" pin. I have some 25 x 5/8 pins that I could use but would it be better to go ahead and get 25g x 1" pins? Thanks again fellas.
    For oil base, delt and quad I put the pin all the way in with 23g x1". glute: get 23 Gx 1.5"

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    You can use the 25 x 5/8 for your delts and for your calves, biceps, and triceps if you wanted. 23 x 1.5 for the glutes.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    1. Quads are the easiest site IMO as long as you keep leg straight and relax muscle.

2. If you're injecting more than twice a week, you need more than 2 sites. You need at least a week between injections in the same muscle. Even if you are injecting twice, here is a good rotation.
    Left Glute
    Right Quad
    Left Delt
    Right Glute
    Left Quad
    Right Delt

5/8" are fine providing you don't have an excessive amount of bf.

J0E
    Great info once again bros. Ok, so I'm going to rotate delt , glute, and quad injections. Never done delt or quad injections but I need to go ahead and learn becasue in my next cycle I'm going to run prop instead of enan. Thanks

Joe-

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    1. Quads are the easiest site IMO as long as you keep leg straight and relax muscle.
    Absolutely...I had heard all kinds of horror stories about quads but once I figured out to keep the muscle relaxed...it became the easiest.

J0E
    Yea, same story hear but I'm going to give it a try. Is there any other web site that have ingo on delt and quad injections besides spot injections . com? A site with some detail and not just pics.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    just do it in good lighting...to look for veins....otherwise its easy...i switch up constantly to avoid scar tissue...but it never fails to happen

also....has anyone tried the bicep, calf, or chest????? not to steal ur thread....sorry bro

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Absolutely...I had heard all kinds of horror stories about quads but once I figured out to keep the muscle relaxed...it became the easiest.
    yes..i do it when im on the toilet....(not using) but put leg out straight non flexed...ull tend to twitch a few flexes while doin it, but just go slow and be sure to massage with alcohold b4 and after...dry skin will result in a pinch or poke feeling....wet will be soft n easy

lil herc is offline Junior Member

good info guys,the more i read the more i learn
    Last edited by lil herc; 05-26-2006 at 04:14 PM. Reason: dumb question edited

Thread Information