Mr.Bacon is offline New Member

First injection pain

I had my first injection on monday of 1ml sus and .5ml deca into my buttock. The injection itself was painless but tuesday i had a slight nagging and today my right buttock (where i had the injection) seems a bit swollen and its painfull to sit down ect. I was wondering if this is common and how long it will last. The pain is bareable its just more annoying than anything.

Couldnt find anything with search so appologies if this has been asked before.

cheers for your help

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its a new muscle that has never really been exposed to the insult of injecting the gear... it will scar a bit and get easier as the cycle moves on...

jp_blois is offline Junior Member
    It is normal. Prob last for about 3 days. Nothing to worry about

Mr.Bacon is offline New Member
    cheers bud, could it have anything to do with missing the muscle tho? i dont want to waste my gear

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bacon
    cheers bud, could it have anything to do with missing the muscle tho? i dont want to waste my gear
    Na... if you injected into fat, there is less blood flow and it could change how predictable the ester is in releasing the parent hormone. But it shouldn't cause any more pain than a shot properly injected intermuscularly... in fact, I would think there would be less sensation in fat than in the muscle...

Thread Information