jalwesty is offline New Member

Superdrol Progress

Hello Everyone!

Aight I'm on my last and final week of Superdrol. I'm going to post up before and after pictures next Monday.

Supplements: (Daily Intake)
    1000mg Milk Thistle
    1200mg Red Yeast Rice
    60mg COq10
    5G Taurine

Superdrol: 20mg-30mg
    Starting Weight: 186.2lbs
    1.5-2 Gallons of Water a day and 300-350g of Protein

1st Week -
    Beginning Weight: 186.2lbs - Monday
    Bench: 210(10)-220(8)-230(6)-170(13)
    I have other stats but we'll just do bench for now.
    Superdrol: 20mg

2nd Week -
    Beginning Weight: 194.4lbs - Monday
    Bench: 225(10)-235(8)-245(6)-185(10)
    Superdrol: 20mg

3rd Week -
    Beginning Weight: 199.8lbs - Monday
    Bench: 230(10)-240(8)-245(8) - Yesterday
    I'll do another bench on Friday which I'm going to push my limit.
    Superdrol: 30mg

*Important Information*
    I've recieved great results and people can definitely notice my chest/traps/and arms getting bigger. They kind of wondered how I gained so much mass in little amount of time. Especially the first week. I have gone up in strength quite a bit in all areas from Triceps/Biceps/Rows/Legs/Back/Abs.
    Now the only type of side effects I ran into is the horrible sleeping pattern - literally takes about 3 alarm clocks and a Red Bull to get me awake in the morning. Another side effect I noticed was that my shins were starting to ache a little bit when I played softball last Sunday (Shin Splints is another side effect of Superdrol). I am going to post before and after pictures next week so you can tell the difference. I'm hoping this week is the best week yet. *Just remember, definitely do the Supplement stack* And there is also a weird side effect I noticed...being a bartender myself and I drink occasionally. I noticed that alcohol kinda gave me a sick feeling and instead of getting a BUZZ feeling but this could be the fact that I am taking so many good vitamins for my Liver that my body just reacted to alcohol differently now. * Just a heads up for you social drinkers. PEACE OUT!

Pinum is offline Associate Member
    I am getting similar results with Halodrol 50. Very good in my opinion and the sides are basically sleep related at this point. Good job post the pic's.

Thread Information