marshall law is offline New Member

Restoring natural test levels during cycle

I started my cycle in the beginning of Feb. (yeh I know its a long cycle). I'm not doing anything crazy I am doing Test Enth. throughout, I did Fina for a month with some T3 and I'm now finishing up with Winny tabs for the last month and a half. Since I am doing such a long cycle I have been trying to get my body to produce its own testosterone by taking clenbuterol during the cycle. I figure this way it wont be totally shut down for such a long period of time and it should be easier on my body when I get off and I do a full PCT. My question is how much Clen should I be taking to accomplish this? I have just been randomly taking 10mls of Li_n Nut.'s but should I be taking it for a couple of days, a week, what? Thanks for the help.

marshall law is offline New Member
    I meant Clomid not Clen , Sorry

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    OMG! are you kidding?

clen is not going to raise natural levels... nothing will on juice. HCG though will mimick luetinizing hormone... keeping those nuts big.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall law
    I meant Clomid not Clen, Sorry
    clomid will help with negative feedback loop and slight estrogen blocking... but during cycle it will not help... keep it for pct.

peump is offline Senior Member
    run hcg

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    HCG is the only substance that will cause your testes to keep producing test while on a cycle. This is a good thing as it means as soon as your AAS levels fall low enough, your body will be able to start natural test production. On a longer cycle without it, there can be a quite a delay between when AAS levels fall and the leydig cells in your testes actually start making test again.
    Also I find that I feel better by taking about 1000iu/week of HCG while on cycle.

Chipper Jones78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    HCG is the only substance that will cause your testes to keep producing test while on a cycle. This is a good thing as it means as soon as your AAS levels fall low enough, your body will be able to start natural test production. On a longer cycle without it, there can be a quite a delay between when AAS levels fall and the leydig cells in your testes actually start making test again.
    Also I find that I feel better by taking about 1000iu/week of HCG while on cycle.
    Bang on my man
    Chip

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nothing will let your system recover while there is even a drip of exogenous intervention. All of it must stop before recovery is possible.

HCG will only help sensitive your testes to the gonadtropins - much like showing you a picture of an old friend a day before you see him again so you can recognize him better. By presensitzing them with HCG, the testes will understand the signal to start producing testosterone again with more clarity and effeciency. Too much HCG can be inhibitory... but reasonable use during your cycle can make coming off easier...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Nothing will let your system recover while there is even a drip of exogenous intervention. All of it must stop before recovery is possible.

HCG will only help sensitive your testes to the gonadtropins - much like showing you a picture of an old friend a day before you see him again so you can recognize him better. By presensitzing them with HCG, the testes will understand the signal to start producing testosterone again with more clarity and effeciency. Too much HCG can be inhibitory... but reasonable use during your cycle can make coming off easier...
    Great analogy!

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Great analogy!
    Yeah, impressive analogy for sure.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you use a mild-supressive drug like var or primo, taking an AI, or clomid during cycle, can keep Test-levels a bit higher than they would be otherwise.

Reasens for this is b/c, these drugs will not shut you down, and by using an anti-estrogen, the hypotalamus/Pituitary will not sense any estrogen, which means it will start to produce more LH.

If using Test, Tren or Deca , it will not be possible, though.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    that is the best explanation ive heard for how hcg works for the newbies. good analogy

Thread Information