WOLO is offline New Member

Cool The Difference a Day Makes

Well after a 12-week odyssey I have been off of my first cycle for three weeks. Cyp and dbol . Great combo. During the cycle, I was surprised that my weights did not seem to go up and I really didn’t seem to gain any size. Boy was I wrong. Now that I am off of the cycle my weights have gone down noticeably. I remember feeling like a god on some days. The difference a day makes (just figuratively). I got scammed on my clomid (boy did that suck), and so far I haven’t seen any ill effects of coming off clomid-less. Though I have put on a bit of fat. Gotta do more cardio and cut some calories. A little depressed but it’s part of the game. I am looking forward to doing another cycle the first of the year. I can’t wait to rock the house!

Cheers!
    Greg

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Scammed on clomid? Man, scammers are getting really sad when they have to start scamming such an inexpensive product....sheesh. Bro, if AT ALL possible, get some, so you can hang on to your gains, also...so your natural test levels will come back. Regardless what you do, dont cut too many cals or you will take a risk at losing the precious muscle you gained. Maybe increase cardio slightly, but don't cut cals 3 weeks out, your body will not be able to adjuct to the calorie deficit, the lack of clomid, and the cardio all at once. Take it one step at a time and you should keep most if not all.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    so your natural test levels will come back. Regardless what you do, dont cut too many cals or you will take a risk at losing the precious muscle you gained.
    I am a bit concerned you started your cycle without having Clomid i know you were scammed but i would always make sure that you have the full course as well as your clomid, Ok you may think that it isnt as important but IT IS! just as much as the rest of your cycle! This isnt a flame I just think you should be more careful, if you havnt got everything WAIT!!!

Glad you saw some gains I know a lot of guys that think they are going to become like Arnie on their first cycle the gains are normally minimal to begin with! I go with Marky Mark do not cut your calories more cardio will help!

Ms Figure

Mike Guest
    Ms Figure is right about the clomid - you guys get so jumpy. Just slow down - I dont TOUCH my cycle in anticipation of gear arriving - I do my cycle when I have the WHOLE thing right in front of me. I mean when you go to work in the morning do you put on your shoes and socks and shirt and tie but leave your pants at home because someone promised you that they would bring pants for ya? I don't think so.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes my wife likes it when I leave my pants at home

Mike Guest

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like it's time for the Heavyweight 900. That'll put the pounds on ya! And perhaps some andro. And here is a question...should WOLO start the clomid NOW?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well 3 weeks out, as he says he is, i think his clomid therapy should already be under way. I hope he's one of the lucky ones that can just do a cycle, don't worry about post cycle, and keep allk their gains, because that's all he's got hope for. he couldnt even get his clomid in time if he has to order them. If he gets them, himself, then he can go get it and start asap.

Whatever you do WOLO....good luck!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Not likely though.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    damn dude that does suck, that really really sucks, whoever screwed you out of clomid is a dickhead

WOLO is offline New Member
    The one thing that I learned from this experience is that you ALWAYS have all your gear before you start. No exceptions! I doled out the cash. And was promised that I would get the clomid. Then ultimately was screwed. Sometimes a reliable source is not so reliable. A hard lesson to learn.

But next go round. I will not be so stupid. Even though the gains will fade away... nothing can take away the raw experience of my newbie 12-week outing.

Cheers ya'll!
    Greg

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't give up that easily... look really hard!!!

If you can't find clomid, take some tribilius product (tribestan). It is suppose to raise your natural test. It may help even if it is only mentally.

Thread Information