dv8one4fun is offline New Member

Question In need of some help

age 29 H-6' W-215 flab around my waist about an inch thick and my chest has gotten soft. Went from lifting everyday for 2 years to nothing for the past year. I bought a bot of estanozolol for cut but have never used anything before. need help should I or shouldnt i and what foods anything helps....

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8one4fun
    age 29 H-6' W-215 flab around my waist about an inch thick and my chest has gotten soft. Went from lifting everyday for 2 years to nothing for the past year. I bought a bot of estanozolol for cut but have never used anything before. need help should I or shouldnt i and what foods anything helps....

WOAH please step away from the bottle. It isn't going to do you a bit of good if your diet and training are not 100% If it was a magic pill, everybody would be doing it. AAS will HELP get you through sticking points, but it will NOT do the work for you . It is not a magic diet pill.

Also you wouldn't want to run that alone. you would want some type of test with it.

Are you planning on working out again? what does your eating habits look like now?

there is a great diet forum that can help get you back on track but for now I wouldn't think about using any AAS yet.

WELCOME TO AR

Im starting back in the gym this week but its frustrating with all the losses due to no training. so how long should I wait before doing it and how hard should I be training???and you mentioned test, how much and how long.

Im starting back in the gym this week but its frustrating with all the losses due to no training. so how long should I wait before doing it and how hard should I be training???and you mentioned test, how much and how long.
    I understand your frustration, but your health comes first. Muscle does have memory, so if you train correctly and heavy and high intensity, you should get back to where you were in two months or less depending on YOU!!

I honestly would not even consider doing a cycle UNTIL you got back to your peak naturally. Take that time to research on here and check ALL the forums so that your diet is inline, training is inline by the time you are ready to do a cycle.

Then we can come back to helping you with a good beginner cycle if you will consider our advice

Hope this helps

that is why i havent started it yet because I want to do my research and find out the real info on it. also you mentioned diet ???? my old diet was eat everything and mostly that was tuna about 6 cans a day with creatine and eggs the usual bulk stuff but now that Im soft what do I need to eat??? or not eat???
    Last edited by dv8one4fun; 05-25-2006 at 08:22 PM. Reason: left out some stuff

that is why i havent started it yet because I want to do my research and find out the real info on it
    That's terrific bro, sounds like a good plan. If you need any help in the workout dept, you can check the forum for that or ask here and I can see what I can help you with

Good Luck

im in desperate need of help i mean i cant even remember my old routine nor do i have a work out partner anymore im just at a loss youknow
    Last edited by dv8one4fun; 05-25-2006 at 08:25 PM. Reason: left out some stuff

im in desperate need of help i mean i cant even remember my old routine nor do i have a work out partner anymore im just at a loss youknow
    OK, how many days do you want to work out a week, and I will try to give you a sample break down

4 or 5 days a week

OK great, give me a little while here to type it all out. check back

not a problem

OK, Here is my 4 day split. Keep in mind it is always best to work from the Larger muscle group to the smaller each session:

Day 1 LEGS, LEGS, LEGS
    Day 2 Chest- Triceps
    Day 3 Shoulders-Biceps
    Day 4 Back-Abs-Calves

My split right now , I am doing calves after 3 of the 4 workouts to try and shock them into growth as I was not blessed with the genetics for them
    But my abs were blessed, so I only do those one day a week right now.

Hope this helps.
    Following is a basic workout THEORY to help you get back on track.

BASICS OF BODYBUILDING
    AS INSTRUCTED TO ME PERSONALLY BY A FORMER PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER,
    PRESENTED HERE FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION BY:

SMAN12B

Muscle Physiology:

Anaerobic Exercise vs Aerobic Exercise

Fuel source burned during weight training = SUGAR (From all Carb Foods)
    Fuel source burned during cardio training = FAT (Dietary or stored body fat)

Muscles use as fuel: 1st = Blood Sugar
    2nd= Stored Sugars (Glycogen)
    3rd= Protein & fat (Catabolic State)

Muscle Fibers used in:

Weight Training= Mostly Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers

Aerobic Training= Mostly Slow Twitch Muscle Fibers

2 Kinds of Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers:
    2A- These fibers can expect growth of only 25% greater.
    2B- These fibers can expect growth of 100%

GOAL OF BODYBUILDERS IS TO TRAIN TO HIT THE “2B” MUSCLE FIBER
    All weight training uses the “2A” fibers FIRST, but they have limited growth potential!
    “2B’s” are more stubborn and only come into play in response to TENSION. When tension on the muscle is greatest, THEN and only then do the “2B’s kick in!!!

WORKING 2A FIBERS OVER AND OVER NEVER RECRUIT THE 2B’S
    If you hit the 2B’s, you will ALWAYS use the 2A’s first!!
    MORE WEIGHT=MORE MUSCLE RECRUITMENT

SO, what determines Total Muscle Recruitment??
    HEAVY WEIGHT IN THE 6-12 REP RANGE WITH PROPER FORM

REP RANGES: Less than 6 reps = Increase in strentgth but not muscle size.
    From 6-12 reps = Increase in strength AND size.
    More than 12 reps = Improves muscle endurance NOT size.

Too many reps produces too much LACTIC ACID which breaks down GLYCOGEN (muscle fuel) and the ACID build-up prevents total muscle contraction!

# OF SETS TO DO FOR BODY PARTS(Just a guideline)

CHEST= 9- 11
    BACK= 9-14
    QUADS= 9-12
    HAMS= 4-6
    CALVES= 4-6
    BI’S = 6-8
    TRI’S = 6-8

In REAL life, More sets are better, HOWEVER do NOT let the INTENSITY fall!!
    Meaning, all sets have to be HEAVY in the 6-12 rep range and taken to failure
    Failure = last two reps should be extremely hard or require some assist to complete.

NO LIGHT SETS!! Except your warm up sets.
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 05-25-2006 at 09:23 PM.

albino-rhino is offline Junior Member
    Ya, you'd be surprised how fast you can get back to where you were thanks to good ol muscle memory. And you'll proly be doing the good old hover dump... got to love doing legs after some time off.

And SMAN, you're the man. You take so much time to help people. Thanks!

up n' comer is offline Junior Member
    SMAN is the shit, you know what you are talking about and you great at explaining things. dv8one4fun you owe this guy a big thank you, good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by up n' comer
    SMAN is the shit, you know what you are talking about and you great at explaining things. dv8one4fun you owe this guy a big thank you, good luck man
    Just tryin to give back to this board as much as it has given me in knowledge and friendship!!

GEEEEZ, all that work typing that out for you and you haven't even made a comment if it will help you or not..........LOLOLOL

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    GEEEEZ, all that work typing that out for you and you haven't even made a comment if it will help you or not..........LOLOLOL
    Man, after reading all that " I " feel like thanking you... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Man, after reading all that " I " feel like thanking you... LOL

AWWWWW thanks bro....if there was a blushing smiley, I would put it right here "blush"

Thanks Sman Its sunday today and Istart tomorrow back in the gym , I didnt expect all that info and just wanted to let u know how much its trully appreciated . Now all I have to do is get my diet back right , so where can I look to find the info on that. Once again thatks for the help!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    WOAH please step away from the bottle. It isn't going to do you a bit of good if your diet and training are not 100% If it was a magic pill, everybody would be doing it. AAS will HELP get you through sticking points, but it will NOT do the work for you . It is not a magic diet pill.

Also you wouldn't want to run that alone. you would want some type of test with it.

Are you planning on working out again? what does your eating habits look like now?

there is a great diet forum that can help get you back on track but for now I wouldn't think about using any AAS yet.

WELCOME TO AR
    You are the man sman

Thanks Sman Its sunday today and Istart tomorrow back in the gym , I didnt expect all that info and just wanted to let u know how much its trully appreciated . Now all I have to do is get my diet back right , so where can I look to find the info on that. Once again thatks for the help!!!!!
    Just go to the DIET FORUM, there are stickies there on cutting diets, bulking diets and lots of good info for diets. I would start there. GOOD LUCK

Thread Information