Thread: need opinions

joe2203 is offline New Member

need opinions

Hi,this has nothing to do with steriods but id figure to ask some people with background on the matter. Im 17 years old and planned on using some type of prohormone such as 1-ad or 4-ad. I know a main reason for people telling teens not to use it is that they feel they are too irresponsible. Now, i chose 4-ad because it does not supress natural testosterone levels as much as other prohormones.It is also said not to have a negative effect on libido as well as estrogen. What do you guys feel about me taking 1-ad or 4-ad? I have alot of help at my gym on the matter and some say i'll be fine and these are the people that have tried them and had no side effects,and others say dont do it but never gave me a solid reason to this.Now I know people my age that take steriods and seem fine. Whats so bad about it if estrogen and libido arnt of major concern? Thanks for your help.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I've never heard anyone having really side effects off of 1-ad. Just stay away from the others, I have heard from friends that they can cause estrogenic problems.

Andro definately causes estrogenic side effects and is worth less as with many of the others. After I looked into it i narrowed it down to either 1-ad, 4-diol or nor-diol. So do you think if i follow the recommended dosage for 1-ad and cycle i properly and at the end of the cycle start supplementing with ZMA to avoid a crash in testosterone levels i'll be ok?

please help me out guys cause i dont wanna make the wrong decision

Thread Information