Thread: test flu ?

little_soldier is offline Junior Member

test flu ?

can someone explain to me what is test flu exactly ?

anyone ?

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    Using search for this subject will help u incredibley

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    steroid induced sickness, drop in the immune system i think due to the shock of foreign bodies entering the system. Basically like getting the flu for a couple of days, ranges from sh*tty to pretty sh*tty

thanks , but how do i know wether i have it or not , what r the very first symptoms to appear and how long will it stay ? and is there a way to avoid it ?
    thanks for ur post

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    No real way to avoid it bro....you feel drowsy and have body aches,but i guess everyone is different.I have heard of guys complaining about headaches also.

Facecrash is offline Member
    Question, I'm about to start a cycle of test-e/test-prop/test-cyp. How can I prevent test flu? The reason is I'm a singer and I perform 3x a week.

Does test flu affect your lungs? Do you get a cough/swollen throat? If i have a fever that's fine I can still perform but I'm worried it's going to affect my voice and I can't afford that. I have zithro tri-pac on hand.

Also, should I take half the does for the first week to let my body get used to it?
    thanks

bobio_69 is offline Associate Member
    well im currently on test and deca , and i dont know if it was the "test flu", but I found myself to be really tired during the first weel of starting the cycle, I was really lazy, and could barley get out of bed....it went away after the 2nd week, and I was full of energy then....but again, I am not sure that this was the "test flu"

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    It's called "FLU" for a reason....the symptoms are just like you get when you get the flu. If you feel it comming on, I would say take precautions as soon as symtoms start. It is no worse than your average flu, Everybody is different, not everybody gets it everytime, symtoms may be different for everyone as well, but most typical flu symptoms,, fever, achy, tired etc....

BigJ Diesel is offline New Member
    I've had the test flu I do believe. I actually think mine was setup by an injury. Back in the fall I was doing a test + deca cycle, I injected the day of a football game and took a bad hit in the glut I injected in, the first few days I just had a huge swelled knot on my ass, Then I had a pretty high fever and severe body aches which was miraculously gone in 2 days and I was totally fine again.

Thread Information