primetime1 is offline Member

any one ever stack OT with sus??? need some feedback

Hey bros, just gettin some information for my next cycle, i have acess to OT now and was wondering how yous like it. Ive read some post and the majority like it while at a mild dose. also, can you tell me how you ran it and what dosages..

on ward, ive been thinkin of switching up the test for my next run as ive been running the same 500mg of test e for quite a few runs. I was thinking of useing Prop or Sus, ive used sus before with great success. and i would run it eod now this time. if i run prop i was goin to go 50-100mg ed....
    then i got to thinkin i could use aditional 50mg of prop with sus ed, to make that 80mg of prop eod. i havnt seen that mentioned in past post through the years on here but i was just thinkin and wanted to know some feedback and advice yous could give.

this is just some prelim work for my cycle so im really open to anything you guys have knowledge on. would this be a good stack OT with prop or sus?

thanks inadvance

ps not sure if yous need my goals and stats as of yet since this only prelim research

bump for some feedback???

TRICK is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

prop and ot is a very clean cycle, low sides and good muscle hardness. i've ran it before with great success i.e. lean muscle gains and recovery time.

i personally would not mix sust and prop, just do one or the other, both ed for prime blood levels although you can do either eod with moderate success.

as for ot i run mine for six weeks in the middle of a 12 week cycle i.e. week 3 or 4 for 6 weeks @ 40 to 50mg ed. i also frontload the test so a basic cycle would look like this:

prop wk 1 85mg ed
    prop wk 2-12 75 mg ed
    OT wk 3-9 40mg ed

or

sust wk 1 187.5 mg eod
    sust wk 2-12 125 mg eod
    OT wk 2-8 40 mg ed

PCT is obviously included as well.

i have ran both these cycles and they work well for me, keep in mind that neither of these are gonna pack on heavy weight usually between 8 to 12 lbs. after pct depending on your diet, but its clean weight, not much bloat and hard as hell.

this is of course one mans opinion out of nine milion and six. do what works for you.

thanks for the feedback trick
    how well did you tolerate the ot? ive heard its rough on the stomach for some.
    also what kinda strength gains did you experiance with this stack..

im only running 8 weeks this time around so when would be best to run ot? first5-6 week or last 4-5 weeks?
    thanks again

bump...

Thread Information