Thread: how much loss

bipsi is offline New Member

how much loss

I Just Finished A 12 Week Cycle Of 250 Deca And 350 Test. I Put On 12 Pounds Of Muscle. How Much Of That Can I Expect To Lose And How Quick. This Is The First Cycle I Have Ever Done So I Dont Know What To Expect. I Am Going To Take Clomid For My Pct. Also Have Any Of Yall Tried Any Supplements From Impact Nutrition. I Thought About Taking Them Until I Start My Second Cycle In 12 Weeks.

up n' comer is offline Junior Member
    hey bud,
    you will lose what you neglect, the 6-12 weeks after a cycle is the most important part where you should still notice strength gains so keep your workouts heavy to keep musckle mass, also non of this matters if you don't keep your protein up, experts say anywhere from 1 - 1.5 g per lb. of body weight. You also have to consider what your diet was like during this cycle, were you scarfing down Mcdonalds cuz that could have made you gain weight, if your diet was clean then that is good you should always get your body fat measured before and after that way you can tell if you gained muscle or fat. I just finished deca and test 7 weeks ago and I have lost 5lbs but through a little bit of number cruching I realize that it was from fat. Make sure you know what kinda weight you are dealing with. Good luck and remember protein, protein and more protein.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    way to go up n' comer, great answer from a new member!!

Thread Information