ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

lower dosage on first cycle???

the person i listen to about roids, big cat, says 400mg of EQ is the correct dosage. i dont want to pester him with abunch of followup questions, so i will ask everyone at this board. are you supposed to take a lower dose of drugs on your FIRST cycle? is 200g a week of EQ worthless? any input would be great.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    200mgs is definately worthless...400mgs is good but without another drug to stack it with, you won't see much gains...I'd go for 400mg EQ and 400mg test...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: lower dosage on first cycle???

Originally posted by ANTWAAN
    the person i listen to about roids, big cat, says 400mg of EQ is the correct dosage.
    Big Cat is one of the mods over at BB.com right? I would assume that he knows what he's talking about.

Ironfist is spot on!

my prospectiv cycle looks like this...
    Week 1-10 : 400 mg EQ/week
    Week 10,11,12 : 3000/3000/1500/1500 IU HCG every 5 days (4 shots, 20
    days)
    Week 12-13 : 50 mg/day Nolvadex
    Week 14-15 : 25 mg/day Nolvadex
    i m 5 foot 10 175 pounds and as i stated on an earlier post, only one of my balls produces test, leaving me with 50-70% of my natural production. i am 18 years old and because o my low test, i am tired and depressed alot of the time and my training ca be counterproductive at time, i eat 4000 calories a day ad 400g of protein. i have been training since i was 12 and my routine is sound, my cousin is a former ECW pro wrestler and he guided me in training. my sophmore year in high school i squatted 405 at a bodyweight of 155 pounds. i feel like i need todo a cycle because obviously my body cannot acheive my goals on its own. i haveanother question, does HCG cause worse acne than EQ? also im assuming EQ doesnt make you impotent. but in the weeks following the cycle, until the post cycle therapy is complete, is there ANY chance of sexual side effects? thanks alot for your responses in advance.

bump! i cant wait to see what some of the experts say

Thread Information