randy6969 is offline Member

tren side kicking in...

well so far i am on my cycle of tren only at 1 CC everyday.... (100Mg)...its been almost 3 weeks i started on the 9th and i havnt had any side effect.. im happy with my cycle so for but today i think my bp shot up.. my chest has been feeling weird... like every few mins it feels like something weird just happened in my chestt... should i be worried or just carry on with the cycle..... thanks for ur input guys.. and so far i put on 8 solid Lbs. im happy with the gains....
    Last edited by randy6969; 05-25-2006 at 08:26 PM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I would get my BP check asap just to make sure if it is crazy high F the cycle and see the doc.

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    I would get my BP check asap just to make sure if it is crazy high F the cycle and see the doc.

ok cool. i will go check it now... im pretty sure if i stop the cycle it will go back to normal.. i know its the tren thats causing it... ill post my results from the bp test in a few mins when i come back from the place.. thnx

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Ya it probaly is the tren but if it is sky high regardles of the cause you gota get it back down to A safe leval.

Let us know how it goes.

167 / 72 thats the score.. i got it from the local Jewl /osco... am i in trouble guys? i will lower the dosage to 75mg from now on... that should help....
    Last edited by randy6969; 05-25-2006 at 08:58 PM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    It sound's pretty high.

I don't know if that is at panic range or not honestly,but it is high.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    167 / 72 thats the score.. i got it from the local Jewl /osco... am i in trouble guys?
    That's definetley high, but mine is always high on cycle and then goes right back to normal post cycle... I don't think 100mg of tren ed is extreme... I wld personally have run some sort of test with it but that's a whole other debate... I don't know your cycle experience but u might just be having a bit of anxiety issues... I know one time I got the tren cough real bad while injecting and even though I aspirated and was fine I started freaking that I just shot 130mg of tren into my veins... I freaked out and felt like i was having a heart attack....lol...

yeah 160+ is stage II hypertension... which is very bad... but when ur on such a powerful steriod ... what do u expect? i mean... lowering the dosesage maybe woudl help it just started today and i bumped up to 100mg just a couple of days ago.. i guess 75mg.. is a better bet. hopefully it goes down to a safer level and i can contuinue the cycle..

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    That's definetley high, but mine is always high on cycle and then goes right back to normal post cycle... I don't think 100mg of tren ed is extreme... I wld personally have run some sort of test with it but that's a whole other debate... I don't know your cycle experience but u might just be having a bit of anxiety issues... I know one time I got the tren cough real bad while injecting and even though I aspirated and was fine I started freaking that I just shot 130mg of tren into my veins... I freaked out and felt like i was having a heart attack....lol...
    yeah... i guess thts just one of the sides... both my parents have high bp problems.. so im not too surprised.. and its my first time runnin tren ..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    high doses of tren have got me up to 190/90 which was i guess ok? LOL
    anyways blood pressure meds are GREAT and i double the dose when i run tren

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    167 / 72 thats the score.. i got it from the local Jewl /osco... am i in trouble guys? i will lower the dosage to 75mg from now on... that should help....
    Your bottom number is the number to watch and it's in the normal range. The tops is high but i don't think you should be too worried. You deff want to get it down to atleast 130 /70 120/70 would be better. Atleast this is what my heart doctor says.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    oops..sorry about the tripple post.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

Haha DAMN 190/90 i had 202/100! Then they took my blood to lower it down into normal 130/?? range. But you gotta love those BP meds im young but i loooovve my metoprolol.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    No, that's not ok.

skg
    skg is offline Junior Member
    increase in bp is usual and expected with tren (esp on the high dosage u use)

before u decrease dosage /stop cycle or go to BP meds, try taurine 1000mg 3x /day

it helps

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    Sounds really dangerous.

i guess im fine... i just have 3 more weeks to go i droped back down to 75mg anyway.. thnx guys

Thread Information