runninpony is offline Associate Member

Var\Dbol\Test-E Cycle

First of all here are my stats
    6"0
    165lbs
    12%bf
    Now let me try to explain(by the way this is my first cycle),,,,My original plan was to start with a 20mg Dbol ED and 350mg Test-E cycle and save the anavar for my winter cutting cycle. Well I will be going on a cruise in 3 weeks and I just couldnt wait to start so I decided to go ahead and start 40mg Var(im on 3rd day now)which I would do until the cruise is over, then immediately start my dbol\test cycle. I didnt want to be in the middle of a cruise on the beginning of my first cycle in case I had any problems(i know being on the var is considered being on a cycle but it is somild I knew it would be fine). I guess my question is after the cruise should I start my dbol\test cycle right away, or should I continue my Var cycle on into the dbol\test cycle?? I know everyone says first cycle should be test only but I have decided to go with this since my best friend did a dbol\test cycle for his first cycle and had amazing gains. And I do have all the anti-e's and everything else I need on hand for my cycle.
    Thanks guys!!
    Last edited by runninpony; 05-25-2006 at 08:53 PM.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    As I'm sure you're already aware, you're nowhere near ready for a cycle. That being said, your letting the situation dictate your cycle and goals. You have it mixed up bro. Your goals should dictate your situation and cycle. If you aren't willing to do things properly, and practice discipline to achieve your goals, you're only spinning your wheels.

1buffsob

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    and rest asure their is nothing mild about anabolics do ur research var has side effects as well as any other.and i asume u r not going to drink on this cruise cause ur probly not that stupid hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    and rest asure their is nothing mild about anabolics do ur research var has side effects as well as any other.and i asume u r not going to drink on this cruise cause ur probly not that stupid hmm?
    Im aware that alcohol will hinder results. I may drink a couple of drinks but that will be it. buff,,you are right. My plan was to start my cycle when I got back from my long needed vacation,,but I had kid in a candy store syndrome, but I can promise that Ive got me diet and workout in check and am ready to do this! Any help would be appreciated,,please no critisizm

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    results is the last thing u should worry about with alcohol bro im not trying to piss on ur snowman or anything but y take anymore risks then u have to and we all have been that kid in the candy store dont mean to be a critic but be smart people dont plan to fail they fail to planplus only a couple weeks before the cruise ur results wont be that dramatic if ur trying to look good for the trip.and orals and alcohol is definate no no. but good luck and keep us posted.
    and they r some nice boobs by the way

Thanks pumpd,,I see you are refering to the strain on the liver with orals and alcohol. I had done research prior and asked around and most told me I would be fine with a few drinks a night or 2 but just dont go nuts with it. Oh and about the boobs,,,I paid $5000 for those,,and the Dr mixed up patient charts and put the wrong ones in(2 sizes too small) another surgery later they have since been fixed,,,,wait till I get a new pic up in a day or 2 when I can get the wife to let me

Thread Information