Thread: very low test

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

very low test

i just remembered this. when i was around 14 i had a hernia surgery were something went wrong. long story made short, one of my balls has no function. is atrophied and useless. wouldnt it be logical to assume im deling with only half of my normal test production? my acne got better by leaps and bounds after this happened also. would you guys reccomend i go for the juice BECAUSE i have a low production or rccomend stay away to avoid risking the one working ball i have left. i want to ask my doctor about this, geting a prescription is wishful thinking, i know. but im gonna bring it up. if i were to get EQ and clomid on my own, would the acne be equal to my presurgery acne when my testosterone levels were higher? or would it be even worse? also, someone told me VCG was absolutey essential for my situation. i have long bouts of getting weaker while training, im almost antiprogression, im alwasy tired and depressed. shitty for someone who is almost 18. what do you guys think?

i meant to type HCG not VCG, obviously

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I personally wouldnt consider a cycle at 17 yrs old, however..i think instead of assuming your test levels are low....you should talk to a doctor..not many docs are gonna support steroid use , but they can tell you if your test levels are low..and if they are they may prescribe u test..just my opinion

my thing is. test doesnt sound too attractive to me with the gains notbeing very lean, the conversion to DHT and estrogen, etc. i am gonna bring anabolics 2002 with me and show him EQ and see what he thinks. doing a cycle from now into when college starts seems shitty because who wants to start college with the acne, etc. also id be just coming off the cycle. i my go for the cycle when i am 18 in the fall. if anyone could answer my above questions about the acne, id appreciatte it. i feel like im getting cheated here becuase im 17 but im working with the test of an older man, ya know?

my libido and erection dropped through the floor also since the surgery.

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    Screw the EQ, you need some test. I'd get a test to determine your present free test and total testosterone levels . If they are low (as you describe), your doc may prescribe you Androgel or T shots. I would go with a 10 week course of administering Androgel or T shots (T shots should be injected twice a week to keep a constant level). By 10 weeks your testicle may atrophy. You can then get some HCG and inject some 1500iu for 7-10 days to keep it going and then go back to the T again. Then you wuold repeat the process over again and again. 10 week T, HCG 1500iu 7-10 days, 10 week T, etc. This will help you if you want to have kids in the future.

You will probably need an anti-estrogen like arimidex or proviron .

There is a user who (Metelshua?) who has been doing this and I have tried it myself. This is probably your best option.

For acne, get some retin-a. Wear sunblock cause retin-a dries the skin but it works great.

your suggesting year round usage of test and hcg back and forth?

Thread Information