ManzNumero1 is offline Member

night sweats are now day sweats

My night sweats turn to day sweats, past week every day i've gone to work i end up at work with a soaked , i mean completeley wet like i just got out the gym shirt and pants. its ridiculous. past 2 days i was smart enough to bring a change of clothes. what a hassle. and at night i wake up every 2 hours soaked. have to change my pillow cases and put a different towel down. what aggravation. is anyone this bad??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what dose are you taking?

970mg/wk test e .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    not had any sweats taking test e, i thought you was taking tren , i sweat real bad on tren but not really with anything else.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    yea man it sucks. It doesn't sound as bad as yours but I get the night sweats bad, and I sweat alot more during the day. I'll be sitting and sweat just runs down my face...I don't like it but whats a guy to do. I'm doing test
    C not E, but their both the same really. At least you know the gear is good.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    not had any sweats taking test e, i thought you was taking tren, i sweat real bad on tren but not really with anything else.
    Same here. Not real bad on test but tren , I have to keep a fan on me all the time

yea. thats the only thing that keeps me goin' . . that i know its go time. that the gear is working. i try and get to bed early to get good sleep and i wake up constant. i know the nights too that im gonna sweat. my body temp gets warm and i need that fan blasting on me. oh well, we all get it.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thats weird i've never heard of sweats on test e....how long have u been on. whats ur cycle history...

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    My night sweats turn to day sweats, past week every day i've gone to work i end up at work with a soaked , i mean completeley wet like i just got out the gym shirt and pants. its ridiculous. past 2 days i was smart enough to bring a change of clothes. what a hassle. and at night i wake up every 2 hours soaked. have to change my pillow cases and put a different towel down. what aggravation. is anyone this bad??
    I'm on the the same and the same amount. I don't have it as bad and I only sweat once at night...makes no sense. I'll wake up at about 1am soaked and I'll lay down my towell and I'm done sweating for the night. Daytime, if I even sit in a car my back is soaked, you def get into the habit of changing shirts. I'm sure you know this but beaters can hold a lot of sweat before it bleads through to your shirt...haha, gross.

yea i hear ya on the beaters. they always get soaked before they break through. clutch. but as for cycle history i been on my fair share of cycles, this current one it's . . . test e at 750mg/wk for 7 weeks than past 2 weeks boosted it up to 970mg/wk. i've taken every type of test from prop, 400, cyp, and this test e ( ) is the worst of all. i sweat insanely. .
    Last edited by Booz; 05-26-2006 at 02:13 PM.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Are you running an anti-estrogen?

Thread Information