alexs750 is offline New Member

Finished my science project! Please critique!

This is for Bio101, What do you think of this 10 week cycle for a 5'8 180lb monkey? Does cardio every morning and lifts in the evening. Currently about 9%bf. Feel free to ask for any other info you need...Its my first time, be easy on me!

WEEK1- Dbol 50mg, (500mg test) 400mg test-e, 100mg Test prop
    WEEK2- Dbol 50mg, (500mg test) 400mg test-e, 100mg Test prop
    WEEK3- Dbol 50mg, (375mg test) 300mg test-e, 75mg Test prop
    WEEK4- Dbol 50mg, (375mg test) 300mg test-e, 75mg Test prop
    WEEK5- Dbol 50mg, (375mg test) 300mg test-e, 75mg Test prop
    WEEK6- Dbol 50mg, (375mg test) 300mg test-e, 75mg Test prop
    WEEK7- Sust250 500mg/ 50mg Winny
    WEEK8- Sust250 500mg/ 50mg Winny
    WEEK9- Sust250 500mg/ 50mg Winny
    WEEK10-Sust250 500mg/ 50mg Winny

PCT to include- Nolvadex 10mg a day, every day for 30 days after.....
    Should I do 100 mg of winny instead of 50?
    Should I not go from 500 to 375 to 500? The only reason im doing that is cause ive got 10cc of 1 product and 8cc's of the other...Should i combin and make it an 8 week cycle? Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks.
    Last edited by alexs750; 05-26-2006 at 09:19 AM.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    1. what r ur goals.
    2. what is ur cycle history.
    3. dont change dosages during ur cycle...bad idea...
    4. dont change test compounds like that from test e. to sust.
    5. if ur doin nolva only pct then bump it to 20mg's ed.

I'm curious - why so many different test compounds? Why not just stick with one? Most people would say "test is test."

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    thats a pretty big monkey.... Sure it's not a gorilla?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexs750
    This is for Bio101, What do you think of this 10 week cycle for a 5'8 180lb monkey? Does cardio every morning and lifts in the evening. Currently about 9%bf. Feel free to ask for any other info you need...Its my first time, be easy on me!

WEEK1- Dbol 50mg, (500mg test) 400mg test-e, 100mg Test prop
    WEEK2- Dbol 50mg, (500mg test) 400mg test-e, 100mg Test prop
    WEEK3- Dbol 50mg, (375mg test) 300mg test-e, 75mg Test prop
    WEEK4- Dbol 50mg, (375mg test) 300mg test-e, 75mg Test prop
    WEEK5- Dbol 50mg, (375mg test) 300mg test-e, 75mg Test prop
    WEEK6- Dbol 50mg, (375mg test) 300mg test-e, 75mg Test prop
    WEEK7- Sust250 500mg/ 50mg Winny
    WEEK8- Sust250 500mg/ 50mg Winny
    WEEK9- Sust250 500mg/ 50mg Winny
    WEEK10-Sust250 500mg/ 50mg Winny

PCT to include- Nolvadex 10mg a day, every day for 30 days after.....
    Should I do 100 mg of winny instead of 50?
    Should I not go from 500 to 375 to 500? The only reason im doing that is cause ive got 10cc of 1 product and 8cc's of the other...Should i combin and make it an 8 week cycle? Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks.
    How many cycles have you done before??

Prop needs to be run every other day, not once a week. your test levels
    wont be stable....your wasting your prop by doing it this way.

i wouldnt run 2 orals in one cycle even if they werent at the same time. 10 weeks of orals is bad IMO.

Sust needs to be run every other day as well. not 2x a week. you wont be taking advantage of the full potential of sust 2x a week.

test e should be run a minimum of 10 weeks it usually doesnt really take affect till week 6....and that is when you are stopping? and why are you fluctuating dosages??? keep that stable!

50mgs of winny ED is fine.....but 2 orals isnt.

give us more info on yourself and how many cycles youve done etc. from the looks of it id say ditch the sust, ditch one oral and get more test e and prop......

1. what r ur goals....Im kinda stuck on bench at 285. I know it sounds like BS but I am. Id like to up it to 330, thought this might get me there. Squat 390. If I could get 420+ Id be happy. Those are small but its what Im going for. Id like to gain all around mass as well.
    2. what is ur cycle history....None just diet and exercise. I did winny once before but did it the wrong way, about 7-8 months ago. Just did it and didnt really know what I was doing.

I was switching up because I have 10cc's of test i was gonna use with the winny last time and decided not to. Heard good things on Sust250 so figered I'd try it, I think ill ditch it. It sounds like ill be better off using the same compound all the way through?

Hows this look?
    WEEK1-6= Dbol 50mg, (500mg test) 400mg test-e, 100mg Test prop
    WEEK7-10= (500mg test) 400mg test-e, 100mg Test prop/ 50mg Winny(injection)

As far as PCT goes think ill be ok on 20mg ED of Nolvadex for 4 weeks?
    Thanks for the positive feedback!
    Last edited by alexs750; 05-26-2006 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alexs750
    1. what r ur goals....Im kinda stuck on bench at 285. I know it sounds like BS but I am. Id like to up it to 330, thought this might get me there. Squat 390. If I could get 420+ Id be happy. Those are small but its what Im going for. Id like to gain all around mass as well.
    2. what is ur cycle history....None just diet and exercise. I did winny once before but did it the wrong way, about 7-8 months ago. Just did it and didnt really know what I was doing.

I was switching up because I have 10cc's of test i was gonna use with the winny last time and decided not to. Heard good things on Sust250 so figered I'd try it, I think ill ditch it. It sounds like ill be better off using the same compound all the way through?

Hows this look?
    WEEK1-6= Dbol 50mg, (500mg test) 400mg test-e, 100mg Test prop
    WEEK7-10= (500mg test) 400mg test-e, 100mg Test prop/ 50mg Winny(injection)

As far as PCT goes think ill be ok on 20mg ED of Nolvadex for 4 weeks?
    Thanks for the positive feedback!
    well if ur mainly going for strength/size then i would drop the winny..no need for it because it is used for cutting...next are u sayin that u've only been training since jan. or just training/dieting seriously since jan...if u just started training in jan then i wouldnt cycle at all...ur strength will be to much for ur body and u can mess up ur elbows knee's ect..next is the prop. u cant run 100mg/wk...i would drop the dbol and run prop as the kickstart...so in total ur cycle should look like this...

1-4 test prop. 500mg/wk
    1-12 test e. 500mg/wk
    pct 20mg's ed 30 days...
    if u def. want to run dbol cuase it will boost strenght nicely then drop the prop. and run it 30mg/day...

I cant split the prop and e, its togeother....Does that make sense? Its 250mg per 1mL,Its 200 e and 50 prop. With that said what should I do?
    Does that make sense? Couldnt I keep the winny? Id like to cut at the end, i dont wnat to be the fat guy on the beach. I should just say dieting since January. Im in good shape but have just started eating better is a better way to put it. so can it be
    wk1-4 DBol &Test
    wk5-10 Test and winstrol ? Is that a bad combo? Dbol being the only oral. Since im injection the winstrol how much should i use a week? from lookin on the board i dont think 50mg/ml once a week will cut it.

whatever source that made ur test. wasnt thinkin to much...because to have even blood levels with prop u need to shoot atleast eod...now with ur goals ur at a crossroads, because u want to get stronger but u dont wanna get fat....i would drop the dbol , and just run test 12 weeks and winny 5-6 weeks...stay on a lean bulk diet and put cardio in if u need it...

yea that seems silly! i guess youd have to shoot that EOD or something?

james55555 is offline Junior Member

scrap

I say scrap the whole thing and do some resurch many good cycles out there. like this http://www.steroid.com/intermediatecycle3.php

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    yea that seems silly! i guess youd have to shoot that EOD or something?
    thats what i would think but that would be annoyin as **** to measure the dosage...takin .57cc eod...

Quote Originally Posted by james55555
    I say scrap the whole thing and do some resurch many good cycles out there. like this http://www.steroid.com/intermediatecycle3.php
    i dont like that one to be honest...1. cuase many people only notice results from eq after 11-12 weeks..2. he shouldnt take fina...to powerful for a person that never juiced...

ok

keep scrolling down you will see more.

Quote Originally Posted by james55555

most of those cycles are outdated. running deca and test to the end of the cycle for example. test should go a week further then deca.

and extending winny 3 weeks past test? who does that lol

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    FIrst cycle TEST only!!! Single ester test would be best. What is your age??
    My suggestion would be to save what you have for a future cycle. If this is your FIRST cycle, you will make huge gains with the LEAST amount of compounds now as long as your diet and training are 100%
    IMHO. Take advantage of this NOW because your body will adapt and get used to one compound and one dose so that in the future you will need to add compounds adn up the dosages. your gear will be good for a long time if you store it properly!!
    I know it is a pain in the ass since you already have the stuff, but this is NO day at the playground, this is YOUR health and this is for the rest of yo life, so if you are gonna do it you might as well do it hte best way you can!!

Yes you can use what you have, but it would benifit you MORE to just run a simple Test E or Test cyp 500mgs/week for 10-12 weeks
    BUT again, just my opinion!!

Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    FIrst cycle TEST only!!! Single ester test would be best. What is your age??
    My suggestion would be to save what you have for a future cycle. If this is your FIRST cycle, you will make huge gains with the LEAST amount of compounds now as long as your diet and training are 100%
    IMHO. Take advantage of this NOW because your body will adapt and get used to one compound and one dose so that in the future you will need to add compounds adn up the dosages. your gear will be good for a long time if you store it properly!!
    I know it is a pain in the ass since you already have the stuff, but this is NO day at the playground, this is YOUR health and this is for the rest of yo life, so if you are gonna do it you might as well do it hte best way you can!!

Yes you can use what you have, but it would benifit you MORE to just run a simple Test E or Test cyp 500mgs/week for 10-12 weeks
    BUT again, just my opinion!!

Good luck!!

100% right..... couldnt agree more.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    The problem you MAY have with using Sust or multi esters in one cycle for your FIRST time is that you will not be able to tell what your body is reacting to and what it is getting sides from. that is why you are better off using a single ester and LEARNING what you body likes and doesn't like. Adding one compound to each cycle or changing one compound each cycle so that you learn the best way....

hope this helps

_____
    SMAN

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say that your monkey is too big, to be caged, and should be released into the wild.

research

key work is research first time = research

Thread Information