Montgomery is offline Associate Member

would you do 5000iu of HCG at once?

Hey all, got my HCG here, which I was planning on using throughout my cycle and through pct. I was planning on taking shots of 500iu per week, but it came in vials of 5000iu. So, should I take one shot of that a month, or should I try to store it in a vial and take it a bit at a time? I've done 1500iu at a time, but never any more. What you guys think?

Thanks bros.

Montgomery

goose is offline Banned
    5000iu in one shot is not a good idea.Taking it all at once however will cause an increase in estrogen levels caused by aromatization of normal testosterone ,the result could be gyno,beware.
    Smaller and more frequent doses after a cycle would give best results with the least amount of side effects..The smaller doses are sufficient enough to help recovery without raising the levels of estrogen too high and increasing the risk of gyno.Lower doses of 250iu to 500iu also avoid the further risk of downregulating LH receptors in your balls,good luck what you decide to do.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    As the expert above already noted HCG should not be used like that.. you need to use something like 500IU e3d or something along those lines. More is not better on this stuff and taking an easy way out by doing one huge dose will cause much more issue than not using at all IMO.

~Old

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Like said above, don't shoot it all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    Hey all, got my HCG here, which I was planning on using throughout my cycle and through pct. I was planning on taking shots of 500iu per week, but it came in vials of 5000iu. So, should I take one shot of that a month, or should I try to store it in a vial and take it a bit at a time? I've done 1500iu at a time, but never any more. What you guys think?

Thanks bros.

Montgomery
    Get yourself an empty sterile vial....10ml would be good...and some bacteriostatic water. Reconstitute your 5000iu in the amp it came in with 1ml of bac water and then draw it up and inject slowly into your 10ml vial. Add 9 more mls of bac water and your HCG is now diluted to 500iu/ml. Do not forget to vent your vial prior to adding your water.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys,

Montgomery

Thread Information