Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Question Site injection question

I done my first site injection and it went very well.I injected 1 cc into the inner head of the bicep.I used 1cc Ganabol 50mg/ml EQ.The day after the area felt very tight and "pumped" Today it has been six days later and the area still feels very tight as if I have just finished a biceps workout.It has felt like this since the injection day.Tomorrow I want to do the outer bicep heads but I,m just curious as to how long this "pumped" feeling will last.It is causing me no pain at all - just curious

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I think it is different with different drugs, I know with ** no ester eq it lasts for some time, usually at least a full week, but it is also a knot, lol. I would let the swelling subside a bit before injecting again so as not to damage the fascia by over stretching it with too much oil. Personally IMO if you gain 1 full inch from the inject I would wait until .5in is moved out and then do it again.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I have the same thing with the shots into my biceps and shoulders right now with ** Fina. I love the look, lol.

Bouncer

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Try the triceps then. Wait till you feel somewhat normal again. It's your call though. I don't generally get that pumped feeling for very long.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If I was using ** EQ I would half expect it and the knots as well LOL but I may go with your suggestion Nathan and shoot the triceps instead.

Thanks guys ;-)

Thread Information