sweehustletd is offline New Member

Need alot of help

Just A Few Months Ago I Got Back Into The Work Out Scene After Being Off For A Long Time Ne Ways I Gained Alot Of Weight While I Was Off And I Thought The Only Thing That Would Help Would Be Juice So Me And A Few Friends Took A Trip To Mex I Came Back With 40cc Of Stanazol 100cc Dbol 40cc Test 30cc Deca 600 Pills Of Clen I Was About To Start A Cycle When Came Upon This Forum All I Can Say Is That U All Really Helped Me Out I Realized I Was Going About This All Wrong I Weigh 270 About 5'9 20 Years Old And Juice Should Be The Last Thing I Do So I Sold All My Gear I Guess What I Need Help On Is What Kinda Diet Should I Get On What Amount Protein Carbs Cals Should I Take And How Should I Work Out And If U Suggest That I Take Clen Our Any Supplements I Want To Get To About 185 So I Can Join The Marine Corps I Still Have A Bit Of Definition But Not Much Please If You Can Help

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    we carnt work out a training routine and diet for you. But if you look in the forum's do research i'am sure you can come up with one yourself then post it up and we'll help you with it from there
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    good choice dude! plus the legitamacy of mexican gear should be questioned as far as i know because of the bust unless new companies are popping up? or legit qv,denkall,etc are still in circulation

Thread Information