eckstg is offline Associate Member

need help regarding clenebuterol

I just started working out and running/walking about 4 weeks ago by running/walking 3-5 times week and working out with a bowflex 3-4 times a week.When i run/walk my purpose is to keep my heart rate between 135-170 for 30 minutes also when i work out on bowflex my partner and i usually go for an hour constantly taking turns on different exercises.Anyways i am about 30 lbs overweight and thinking about giving clenebuterol a try to loose some weight.Is it safe for a beginner?Should i try t3 or anything else along with it?If i decide to use clenebuterol what is the best method/cycle/pyramid?I'm also thinking about starting a anabolic cycle after another 8 weeks if i see improvements naturally first.If i do decide for a first cycle could you give me a tip where to look on a complete breakdown on how,when, and what to use for a first anabolic cycle?More details about myself is im 25 years of age soon to be 26 6'0 feet tall 210lbs.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg
    I just started working out and running/walking about 4 weeks ago by running/walking 3-5 times week and working out with a bowflex 3-4 times a week.

Anyways i am about 30 lbs overweight and thinking about giving clenebuterol a try to loose some weight.Is it safe for a beginner?
    You just started working out a month ago... you're admittedly 30 lb overweight and you want to add drugs into the mix?

Can you? Sure

Would it be safe.. or smart?

No.

Clenbuterol + high bodyfat + low cardiovascular fitness= recipe for trouble.

I'm also thinking about starting a anabolic cycle after another 8 weeks if i see improvements naturally first.
    Now steroids after 12 weeks total?

Sorry man you've no clue.

Leave the drugs.. Read up on training and dieting.

Narkissos

Sorry and yes your right i do have no clue when it comes to steroids . I was always told they are like a short cut to gaining muscle alot faster than naturally and make you wanna hit the gym longer and harder and not dangeous as long as not abused.How do i know when its safe to give them a try?

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    nope...shortcut to getting bigger is doin it right! clenbuteral is not a miracle drug..i got absolutely nothing from it...but i got a lot more with incline walkin on a treadmill..try taht....as far as steroids ...id hope youd hit the gym or bag, or dummy or anything for at least 2yrs...i hope

BUT there is no real time...just read up and train up....when your able to give info or know right away every ingrediant and what it does and whatd be best for you with just supps and food...learn on enhancers next...

then you make the choice

thxs for reply

Yes that does seem the most intelligent and responsible way to go before deciding to try enhancements but 2 years is a very long time.The reason i decided to look into steroids is cause a close friend of mine started the gym at about 17-18yrs age weighed about 140lbs and hadnt been in gym for long at all and decided to try a bottle of a vet type name i cant think of or find at moment just remember it had 2500 in name anyways gained somewhere between 25-40lbs muscle and was pushing three times the weight he was at 2 months earlier and looked like a different person.I wouldnt mind trying to get some of those results myself.I mean he doesnt look like alot of the people here pure bobybuilders but came a long ways from 140lbs to around 180lbs muscle in 2 months is quite a difference.

ok....he very young 1stly....QV?? probly. that young you got test thru the roof....and he most likely got big, no doubt, but you dont know whats goin on inside, how long did that last afterward???? and at your age, ur better off doin them then him....

NO STEROIDS SHOULD BE ADMINISTERED to persons who have not completed their long bone growth i.e.: children or adolescents

and it wont last unless he knows what hes doing, that goes for you also..if you dont wanna wait...just read..

he may be big but sorry...but youll be informed and safe when you do decide

read the forums in here..your registered for a reason...look through the threads and ask questions and get answers

but regardless good luck on your goals...

try proteins and dieting 1st, walk incline at a pace of 3.5mph and get a good workout plan going....get used to it...

get to the point to where if you dont work out...you cant sleep at night because of the guilt...its like a part of me i cant live without!

thxs bean

Thxs for reply and trying to be of help im not sure what i wanna do.In your opinion if i got some clen for purpose of shedding some fat and continued workingout/exercising 30 minutes to hour 6 days a week keeping heart rate along lines 130-170 what kind of effect would it have on me?Anyways i still have about 6amps sus250 thinking about doin 1 a weak to just see if i get anything from it.Not even sure if its real stuff or not what kind of effect would i get if it turns out to be real?

Thread Information