DLK
    DLK is offline Junior Member

T3 vs. Clen vs. DNP

Which of the 3 or the combiniation of any of them have the best results for aiding in fat loss? Either your opinions or what results you have achieved from them. Also between the possibilites of side effects and the results from them which do you think would be worth risking taking? Of course this depends upon the person.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen and T3 is a personal favorite of mine. DNP is the strongest out of those three, and some suffer from nasty sides when taking DNP.

SPONGE is offline New Member
    You should stack the clen with T3.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    from what i've heard u shouldnt run t3 unless running gear...it burns muscle along with fat so u want something to counter it...

SupaDJDiesel is offline New Member
    T3 + Tren + Winstrol

DNP is ok, but it's no magic pill as people say. You still have to diet, you still have to workout (though lightly). I have a DNP log on here, I was disappointed to say the least. I had better results with T3, but I was going up to 200mcg/day. I'm currently doing T3@50mcg/day and it's keeping the fat off during my bulk.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaDJDiesel
    T3 + Tren + Winstrol

DNP is ok, but it's no magic pill as people say. You still have to diet, you still have to workout (though lightly). I have a DNP log on here, I was disappointed to say the least. I had better results with T3, but I was going up to 200mcg/day. I'm currently doing T3@50mcg/day and it's keeping the fat off during my bulk.
    You had crap DNP my friend.

DLK honestly you seem to be just looking for a magic pill, there's none.

DLK
    DLK is offline Junior Member
    First off I am looking for no magic pill. I said AIDING in fat loss not doing everything for me. I was really looking to see what kinda bad experiences people have had from them and if they think it was worth it.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey bro try some real good cardio and a hell of a clean diet first.If you were looking individual preferences and opinions you got some.Nevertheless as you said its individual so you will have to see what works for you .....good luck.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I've used T4 before and it was ok, i hate clen ; i think it's overrated and doesn't offer much, if anything over ECY. I used DNP and it something i recommend you research for a minimum of 3 months before using.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I've used T4 before and it was ok, i hate clen; i think it's overrated and doesn't offer much, if anything over ECY. I used DNP and it something i recommend you research for a minimum of 3 months before using.

How did you find T4? What do you mean by OK? Do you remember your doses and results?

Thanks....

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i like clen , but it takes about six weeks to really notice it working.. the reason, i'm a fan of clen, is because it seems like the safetst of the three..

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    from what i've heard u shouldnt run t3 unless running gear...it burns muscle along with fat so u want something to counter it...
    thats true but only if your taking a high ass dose.

oh ya and winstrol will help cut you up big time.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like DNP , but like klg said, research is of the utmost importance with DNP. T3always works for me. Clen is kinda disappointing to me, I had either crap clen, or it dosne't do much to me. I'm leaning towards the former, rather then the ladder. ECY is prob. the safest, while DNP would be the quickest, IMO.

Just a word to the wise though, misuse of DNP can result in death...RESEARCH

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I like DNP , but like klg said, research is of the utmost importance with DNP. T3always works for me. Clen is kinda disappointing to me, I had either crap clen, or it dosne't do much to me. I'm leaning towards the former, rather then the ladder. ECY is prob. the safest, while DNP would be the quickest, IMO.

Just a word to the wise though, misuse of DNP can result in death...RESEARCH

What results have you got from DNP?

SupaDJDiesel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You had crap DNP my friend.

DLK honestly you seem to be just looking for a magic pill, there's none.
    Nope. It's from a chem company. I got it for legitimate research reasons (being a student is great) and used it for a "side experiment" of sorts. The log is on here somewhere.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    When I took DNP , I got great results. I lost about 10 pounds in 10 days. I was sweating like a pig, constantly. And I do alot of public speaking, and that was really really hard, because I was breathing very hard.

But after I stopped DNP, I gained all the weight back.

HURRICANEl87 is offline Banned

Fat Burners

Well i have used all 3 compounds. anyone that has not used all 3 can not really give u an honest answer for 1.That being said dnp is deff the best of all these compounds. Clen is a joke to me same level as stacker 2 with epherdra and t3 really did nothing for me either. DNP can be a harmful compound if u use it wrong and u cant follow a program otherwise i think the effects are overstated(atleast in my case they were) . only effects i got was alot of sweating, tired easy and always thirsty , and i didnt eat right most of the cycle and still lost weight!
    Last edited by HURRICANEl87; 05-29-2006 at 01:51 PM.

Thread Information