SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

More brilliant steroid use in my gym

So all the guys in the gym I train at are on Deca only cycles. Now, some are starting to use Test E, but have it the idea they should pyramid the dosage, so they are gonna do
    Weeks 1-5- Test E @ 250mg
    Weeks 5-10- Test E @ 500mg
    Weeks 10-15- Test E @ 250mg

What is a valid reason I can give them to not lower the dosage like that? I know its not correct I just cannot give them a valid reason?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    homonal levels will fluctuate too much...and you dont want that.....

Dreaming2B-BIG is offline Junior Member
    Well one thing will be thier blood levels will be all over the place with that pyramid. Unstable blood levels is what brings on the unwanted side effects thats why test E should be injected twice a week.But if thier running Deca only cycles your probley not going to be able to make them understand anyway..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't pyramid. Just keep the dosage steady through the whole cycle.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    **** you care? I would use their ignorance to be the best looking juicer in the gym.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    KIg is right, why would you even try to make them undertsand???if they had any sense they would done some research and learned that doing deca by itself isnt the best thing in the first place.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    So all the guys in the gym I train at are on Deca only cycles. Now, some are starting to use Test E, but have it the idea they should pyramid the dosage, so they are gonna do
    Weeks 1-5- Test E @ 250mg
    Weeks 5-10- Test E @ 500mg
    Weeks 10-15- Test E @ 250mg

What is a valid reason I can give them to not lower the dosage like that? I know its not correct I just cannot give them a valid reason?
    Deca gives some keeper gains, testosterone doesnt contribute keeper gains. There are some sides like acne, etc. You can rid yourself of acne, estrogen problems, excessive bloat, etc by keeping your test E steady at 250 mg throughout the cycle. Not only that but the sex drive will be better with 250 mg testosterone and 500 mg deca then the other way around. The sweet spot for testosterone and sex drive maintenance is close to 200 to 250 mg. Any more then that gives you short term gains in sex drive then it starts dropping in a few weeks when estrogen starts building up.

I am with the new school of thought that testosterone should be taken not as a body builder, but to avoid sexual side effects of the deca. You want to take just enough testosterone to maintain your comfort but not to even need any anti-estrogens at all.

My most recent cycle used this concept and it was great. I ran 300 mg trenbalone E per weeks with no more then 200 mg testosterone e per week and it was best most well sustained sex drive of any cycle, no water bloat, absolutely NO acne at all - even now in PCT because my body is not dealing with estrogen build up. I will never take more then 250 mg testosterone again, but remember the substance you stack with (deca, tren , etc) can be higher dose). Also other side benefits of lower testosterone doses... blood pressure stays lower due to lower water bloat, still grow like hell, no acne, waaaay lower post cycle blood cholesterol levels, etc.

Assapopolis is offline Junior Member
    One of the sites from the sponser list has a "Beginner testosterone cycle" that shows this same pyramid with Test-E. So that isn't a good cycle then?

edit: except for the times. Week 1 & 2 = 250mg/week, Week 3 & 4 = 500mg/week, Week 5 & 6 = 250mg/week. Also pyramids the d-bol on weeks 3 through 6.
    Last edited by Assapopolis; 05-27-2006 at 11:35 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Assapopolis
    One of the sites from the sponser list has a "Beginner testosterone cycle" that shows this same pyramid with Test-E. So that isn't a good cycle then?

edit: except for the times. Week 1 & 2 = 250mg/week, Week 3 & 4 = 500mg/week, Week 5 & 6 = 250mg/week. Also pyramids the d-bol on weeks 3 through 6.
    No, its outdated.

Do 350-500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    lmao thats nothing like the two guys at my gym who are have been on deca for the last 2 years at 300 mgs every week, i tell them to use test instead and they insist that its dangerous

smartwater is offline Associate Member
    deca only??

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    lmao thats nothing like the two guys at my gym who are have been on deca for the last 2 years at 300 mgs every week, i tell them to use test instead and they insist that its dangerous

I hear the same thing in the gym, that deca is a safe mild steroid , and test is crazy with crazy sides....

(I tell them to check out this site)

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Deca gives some keeper gains, testosterone doesnt contribute keeper gains. There are some sides like acne, etc. You can rid yourself of acne, estrogen problems, excessive bloat, etc by keeping your test E steady at 250 mg throughout the cycle. Not only that but the sex drive will be better with 250 mg testosterone and 500 mg deca then the other way around. The sweet spot for testosterone and sex drive maintenance is close to 200 to 250 mg. Any more then that gives you short term gains in sex drive then it starts dropping in a few weeks when estrogen starts building up.

I am with the new school of thought that testosterone should be taken not as a body builder, but to avoid sexual side effects of the deca. You want to take just enough testosterone to maintain your comfort but not to even need any anti-estrogens at all.

My most recent cycle used this concept and it was great. I ran 300 mg trenbalone E per weeks with no more then 200 mg testosterone e per week and it was best most well sustained sex drive of any cycle, no water bloat, absolutely NO acne at all - even now in PCT because my body is not dealing with estrogen build up. I will never take more then 250 mg testosterone again, but remember the substance you stack with (deca, tren, etc) can be higher dose). Also other side benefits of lower testosterone doses... blood pressure stays lower due to lower water bloat, still grow like hell, no acne, waaaay lower post cycle blood cholesterol levels, etc.

You are talking about TRT right?

arnt those doses a little low anyway?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I know, I dont really know why I care and why I try to convince them they are wrong, but I think it's because they ask me for advice then dont listen to what I have to say, so it really gets to me.
    And I know I know, dont give them advice but, its just nice to talk about AAS in person with someone otehr than online even if they are ignorant asses

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    ignorance is bliss........for you...watch em struggle with gettin it up....and watch them deal with those uncomfortable sides later...deca only....kaka

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    There are guys in my gym that insist on Deca only cycles. They claim test has too many sides. When I asked them about deca dick they change the subject.

Neo22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I know, I dont really know why I care and why I try to convince them they are wrong, but I think it's because they ask me for advice then dont listen to what I have to say, so it really gets to me.
    And I know I know, dont give them advice but, its just nice to talk about AAS in person with someone otehr than online even if they are ignorant asses
    Thats the thing, they are not wrong. Many bodybuilders pyramid. Pretty much everyone over here does. Old school bodybuilders did nothing but pyramid and they all look like shit don't they? Anyways the concept of pyramidding is to not flood the receptors initially and to gradually taper off the dosage making it a lot easier to recover.

Thread Information