Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Samson7 is offline Member

Calling all eq users...personal experience only.

I want to take a test/eq/winny cycle. I ran low doses on my first cycle 250mg test/wk and 200mg deca /week and had great gains in strength and weight went drom 187-208. I now leveled out at 200 which is ok. I am ready to take my second cycle and I think im going to run the test at 350mg/week 13 weeks and 300mg of eq for 12. Do you think eq at 300mg/wk will yield reasonable gains.

(Keep in mind i am a baseball player and not a bodybuilder and i am not looking for bodybuilder results. Just want experienced eq users that may have used a low dose at one time)

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with T. Enant 500mg/week and Eq 400mg/week,remember to run the T Enan. one week more after youre last shoot of Eq...add some winny @ the end...and where's youre pct ????
    Last edited by LatinoPR; 05-27-2006 at 08:54 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    look i have ran eq.. ALOT
    iMO it sucks for gains IMO.. no str no lbm that will make u go WOW im on steroids lol
    i have ran it at practically every dose IMAGINABLE.. and at durations that would make you say WTF?!

i use it almos non stop now w/ deca for the MASSIVE increase in collegen synthesis.

anyways HERE IS HOW U SHUD RUN IT if u can not meet these MINIMUMS i say DONT WASTE YOUR F'n TIME or MONEY and go find something worth a fvck

RUN IT atleast 600mg/wk actually any higher is a waste and any lower is great for connective tissue but for MUSCLE.. u might as well take var at 20mg ED and start training for a female fitness show.

Duration ATLEAST 15 weeks
    any less is really a waste of money 8 weeks and u START to see something (its ilke the gh of the aas world)

heres the cycle i would run
    wks 1-15 EQ 600mg/wk
    wks 4-16 TestE 250-500mg/wk
    wks 13-18 win 50-75mg ED split it into 2-3 doses a day since its only really potent for 6-8hrs

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    Go with T. Enant 500mg/week and Eq 400mg/week,remember to run the T Enan. one week more after youre last shoot of Eq...add some winny @ the end...and where's youre pct ????

PCT and everything are already in place. I have cycle before and know quite a bit as i have been reading on this board for close to 3 years and have been a member for a year...Strictly looking for people who have taken it and what is the lowest dose people saw success with it

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    EQ will stay in his SYS for 21 days.
    I dont like to weight that long to go into PCT.
    Im sure he would do fine with the deca and test

timtim is offline Member
    love eq. that low dose your suggesting, 300mg for 12 weeks would do little. i have to run it at least 16 weeks but i have success at 450 to 500mg a week. maybe great for baseball needs tho. but 12 weeks is too short. run prop for a month after, then do pct for the timing of the prop. recovery is much easier this way.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    do u have to worry about drug tests?

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    do u have to worry about drug tests?

No Drug tests...I play college baseball for the NAIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    EQ will stay in his SYS for 21 days.
    I dont like to weight that long to go into PCT.
    Im sure he would do fine with the deca and test

I dont want to take deca ...I took it last time with great success on a low dose...but i want to give eq a try, I just want to know what success people had at 300mg/wk and how people did at 400mg/wk

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    guy tai already told you what was up with the EQ ...trust me he wasnt lying.Eq is very mild and you'd have to do it for minimum of 14 to 16 weeks to even get much of anything.....But if you simply have to do it then go ahead and run no less than 600mgs a week or you're wasting your time ...thats my experience also.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    guy tai already told you what was up with the EQ ...trust me he wasnt lying.Eq is very mild and you'd have to do it for minimum of 14 to 16 weeks to even get much of anything.....But if you simply have to do it then go ahead and run no less than 600mgs a week or you're wasting your time ...thats my experience also.
    sometimes i feel people post on here until they get the response they WANT .. just a hunch though

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    sometimes i feel people post on here until they get the response they WANT .. just a hunch though

Not the case here bro... I was simply wondering if anyone had run the doses I laid forward and had success with them. Im glad that you found that 600mg/wk for 15 weeks is what works for you...But i am trying to find out what works for me. I stated previously, I am not a bodybuilder. I am not looking for bodybuilding results. I have a hard time believing that one will make NO gains on eq at 400mg/wk. I also think that alot of people simply read posts of people and pass on the info without having first hand experience, and thats not what I want. TAI BOXER there is no doubt in my mind that the doses and length you gave me are what works for you, but everyone responds differently. (Not to mention that you probably have alot of cycles under your belt, which would affect the doses that your body responds to.) Now i am here to learn...I am not trying to hear what I want I simply wanted to hear multiple opinions on the matter so I could weigh the pros and cons. I just want to hear what many members have personally experienced. All opinions are welcomed and i appreciate all the responses I just want to hear from multiple members.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax

Minimum 14 weeks? So 12 is completely obsolete then? Cuz MINIMUM would be the shortest you could possibly take it to get gains correct?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    yes for a bodybuilder's stand point.But as I said try it the way you want to and see what happens.Everyone is diffeerent and you want to use it for something other than BB....good luck and let us know what happens.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is only your second cycle imo 400mg eq weekly will be ok...you will not as tai has already stated gain much mass of this but it will if you have low enuff bf harden you up and give some great vascularity.........again imo 400mg weekly for a 1st time user will be ok,not as good as 600mg but it should do the trick...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    eq didnt do much ,
    .looks like your advice dosent count looking at your cycles

no test until week 4 ??????????

Quote Originally Posted by yom
    eq didnt do much ,
    .looks like your advice dosent count looking at your cycles

no test until week 4 ??????????

Now hold up a minute, I know plenty of guys who start w/ EQ solo until the 3rd or 4th week, but he'd have to come in with some test suspension or prop to make this alright, a long chain is going to take another 3 weeks to get in him so it would be worthless at that point, and EQ takes a good 4 weeks to get in you anyways, so I dont see anything wrong with this if he's using a short chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    if this is only your second cycle imo 400mg eq weekly will be ok...you will not as tai has already stated gain much mass of this but it will if you have low enuff bf harden you up and give some great vascularity.........again imo 400mg weekly for a 1st time user will be ok,not as good as 600mg but it should do the trick...............

Well thats all i am looking for anyways...I weigh 200lbs at 12-13% body fat. I want to get a little stronger, gain some vascularity and lose bodyfat without losing much weight. So maybe this will help with those goals.

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    WUTS EQ? and wut kind of tests n which one is DA #!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    Not the case here bro... I was simply wondering if anyone had run the doses I laid forward and had success with them. Im glad that you found that 600mg/wk for 15 weeks is what works for you...But i am trying to find out what works for me. I stated previously, I am not a bodybuilder. I am not looking for bodybuilding results. I have a hard time believing that one will make NO gains on eq at 400mg/wk. I also think that alot of people simply read posts of people and pass on the info without having first hand experience, and thats not what I want. TAI BOXER there is no doubt in my mind that the doses and length you gave me are what works for you, but everyone responds differently. (Not to mention that you probably have alot of cycles under your belt, which would affect the doses that your body responds to.) Now i am here to learn...I am not trying to hear what I want I simply wanted to hear multiple opinions on the matter so I could weigh the pros and cons. I just want to hear what many members have personally experienced. All opinions are welcomed and i appreciate all the responses I just want to hear from multiple members.
    i aggree that everyone is different and when i stated what works for me i meant that but if i would of got word of people getting deceant/reasonable results on 400mg/wk .. i would of mentiond that.. but very rarily does anyone get results on 400mg/wk worth mentioning thus i feel it is a dose that is too low and will not give best bang for buck but i am glad to see u taking in all info u can acquire, props to you.

i aggree that everyone is different and when i stated what works for me i meant that but if i would of got word of people getting deceant/reasonable results on 400mg/wk .. i would of mentiond that.. but very rarily does anyone get results on 400mg/wk worth mentioning thus i feel it is a dose that is too low and will not give best bang for buck but i am glad to see u taking in all info u can acquire, props to you.

Ya thats all im trying to do...I just do not want to just jump into a higher dose cycle right away (especially when i am still playing competetive baseball).

FLEX83 is offline Junior Member
    I have ran 400mg's of EQ and responded very well... but as you said, every thing works differently for everyone. If you're looking to make lean gains, I would recommend this (especially since you play ball) but let me know how everything works out for you, good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX83
    I have ran 400mg's of EQ and responded very well... but as you said, every thing works differently for everyone. If you're looking to make lean gains, I would recommend this (especially since you play ball) but let me know how everything works out for you, good luck..
    ya i definately will let you know. When you ran 400mg/wk what was you previous cycle experience? How was the vascularity and strength at that dose?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Your body naturally will only produce up to 7mg of testosterone a day so that is 49 mg per week if your taking 400mg of synthetic derivative of it it should yield some results

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    I took EQ twice.... Both with Test at around 400-600mgs and I always had soild gains

Everytime I take EQ, my appetite goes through the roof.... I constantly find myself feeling like a fat kid who skipped a meal ... HUNGRY!!!!

For this reason I think EQ is perfect for the off-season (mass cycles)... Personsaly I think its better than Deca ....

Oh by the an EQ / test Combination will cause noticable increases in sex drive... Just don't be like me and do your girl while eating a subway sandwich (your relationship may not last)....

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Your body naturally will only produce up to 7mg of testosterone a day so that is 49 mg per week if your taking 400mg of synthetic derivative of it it should yield some results
    Have you take eq before and if so...what doses?

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    yes but 400mg of one is not = to another
    var vs eq vs tren vs deca ...
    u cant compare TEST to others that are low in androgenic value

yes but 400mg of one is not = to another
    var vs eq vs tren vs deca ...
    u cant compare TEST to others that are low in androgenic value
    totally agree with that...

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    tai have u ever front loaded eq? if so, what were your results, im trying 2-3 g frontload for awhile, dont know if it will do shit though lol

Quote Originally Posted by doittoit
    tai have u ever front loaded eq? if so, what were your results, im trying 2-3 g frontload for awhile, dont know if it will do shit though lol
    yes
    i doubled dosage for first 2 weeks
    didnt really notice anything different I REALLY HONESTLY never see anything from it to begin with..
    now frontloading tren for first week NOW THATS FUN

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=LatinoPR]Go with T. Enant 500mg/week and Eq 400mg/week,remember to run the T Enan. one week more after youre last shoot of Eq...add some winny @ the end...and where's youre pct ????[/QUOTE
    2nd this. I ran a 600mg eq only cycle for around 15 weeks and it was pretty good, nothing to write home to mom about. The next I ran like the above poster and saw good solid strength and mass gains. I wouldn't run lower than 400 on your EQ or I think you are wasting your time and juice. By the way the last one I ran for 20 weeks. Bit too far but with good pct alls good now.

[QUOTE=hardrock3]
    Go with T. Enant 500mg/week and Eq 400mg/week,remember to run the T Enan. one week more after youre last shoot of Eq...add some winny @ the end...and where's youre pct ????[/QUOTE
    2nd this. I ran a 600mg eq only cycle for around 15 weeks and it was pretty good, nothing to write home to mom about. The next I ran like the above poster and saw good solid strength and mass gains. I wouldn't run lower than 400 on your EQ or I think you are wasting your time and juice. By the way the last one I ran for 20 weeks. Bit too far but with good pct alls good now.
    Seems like quite a long time to be on...and with no test. Was that hard on your sex life?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT and everything are already in place. I have cycle before and know quite a bit as i have been reading on this board for close to 3 years and have been a member for a year...Strictly looking for people who have taken it and what is the lowest dose people saw success with it
    Im done 3 cycles with Eq,i just love it,but how said tail boxa,you have to run for a long time 14 to 16 weeks and not less than 600mg/week.
    My results with Eq is a lot of vascularity,good gains but not impresive,im done with my last cycle 2 weeks ago with Eq 600/week and T Enan 750 mg/week,im in my pct now,no problem,no gyno no nothing.... i love it...!!!

FLEX83 is offline Junior Member
    ya i definately will let you know. When you ran 400mg/wk what was you previous cycle experience? How was the vascularity and strength at that dose?

My first cycle was just a base test Enth consisting of 250 mg/wk. for about 10 weeks or so I believe... the next cycle was 400mg/wk of EQ with Test Enth again this time at 500 mg/wk. The EQ made me increibly solid... not only did my muscles have a constant pump, but I felt like I could run through a brick wall...haha... I'm already naturally vascular so it was hard to really see a difference in vascularity but my strength gains were great. I would recomend using EQ with a test. (Pref. Test Enth.)

fred9 is offline Member
    Eq makes me extremely hungry all the time....high blood pressure...
    Nice to use in a bulking cycle...

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    Eq makes me extremely hungry all the time....high blood pressure...
    Nice to use in a bulking cycle...
    Extremely hungry couldn't even begin to describe the cravings I had while running EQ. Other than the increased appetite and more vascularity to me it wasn't all that great. I was kind of dissapointed with the overal results at 400 mg per week.

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMeathead
    Extremely hungry couldn't even begin to describe the cravings I had while running EQ. Other than the increased appetite and more vascularity to me it wasn't all that great. I was kind of dissapointed with the overal results at 400 mg per week.
    thats the reason why i bumped it to 1000mg

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    thats the reason why i bumped it to 1000mg
    A gram of EQ. Yum. That sounds soo much better than 400 mg. I am having cravings just thinking about it. lol.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    although some people dont seem to get much from eq it makes sense to run when using test from what ive read due to the fact that test decreases collagen synthesis which eq increases dramatically,so less likely to injure yourself maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeathead

What did you find so disappointing? Was it the lack of weight gain/ size or what. From what I have read the gains are very lean and dry when compared to deca which from personal experience i know adds quite a bit of water weight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information