Thread: First cycle Q's

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member

First cycle Q's

Hello everybody. I'm new to the board but have been researching for quite some time. My stats. 5' 6" 176lbs 8/9% BF. 17.5" arms, 33" waist, 25" quad. I need some advice. I'm thinking Test E. w/nolva the entire time and ending with clomid. Here are my questions.

Does it make sense to purchase 400mg/mL and only use 1/2 ml twice per week (total 400mg per week)? I'd like to try a smaller dose and save some $. Is 1/2 cc a stupid idea?

Does 20mg of Nolva ed sound right?

Thanks for any advice. I know that diet is key and I plan to up the protein and train like an animal.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    How old are you? You wont get any advice till everyone knows your age

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member

More stats

I'm 25, been training since 16. Please let me know if you need other relevant info. My diet is mostly oatmeal, protein powder mixed with whole milk and bannanas, ham/turkey cheese sandwiches on wheat breat, tuna, eggs, steak and pasta. I drink at least a gallon of H20 ed. My biggest fault is that I don't do cardio, I'm pretty lean naturally but I would like to see my abs at some point.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    If this is your first cycle, Test E alone is a good choice. As long as yoru diet and training are on point, I see no reason why 400mgs/wk wouldn't give you nice gains

Good Luck

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by F4iDom
    I'm 25, been training since 16. Please let me know if you need other relevant info. My diet is mostly oatmeal, protein powder mixed with whole milk and bannanas, ham/turkey cheese sandwiches on wheat breat, tuna, eggs, steak and pasta. I drink at least a gallon of H20 ed. My biggest fault is that I don't do cardio, I'm pretty lean naturally but I would like to see my abs at some point.
    I truly doubt you're 8-9%bf if you can not see your abs.

Follow SMAN's advice. 400-500mg ew of test E is a good way to go. Make sure to spend some time in the dieting forum as well. The diet is what it all boils down to.

1buffsob

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    yeah first time test only cycle is good.I did up to 600mg a week of test me first time and gained 25lbs and kept 20 of it.I dont think I would use any nolva or anti-e/AI drug...Dont think you need that for this cycle...Eat bro, get a diet journal,I just use a little spiral notebook and write down everyhting I eat all day to make sure I am getting whatever my goal is. I would say 4000 cals of good food should be cool for you....

Thread Information