guns626 is offline Associate Member

Delivery? Controlled or cool

Alright, A friend was expecting a pack. He was given the dc#, He has been checking it's progress. It is from a domestic supplier. Anyway, he looked today and it said that they had attempted to deliver the pack but no one was there. They said they left a note and they would try to redeliver tuesday. or he could get it at the post office. After that it would be returned to sender if not picked up. He was home during the time that the mail was delivered. The postman did not knock or see if any one was home. There was no notice of delivery left in the mail box either. His other packs were put in the mail box. What do you guys think?

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    I would at least wait for re-delivery.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Alright, A friend was expecting a pack. He was given the dc#, He has been checking it's progress. It is from a domestic supplier. Anyway, he looked today and it said that they had attempted to deliver the pack but no one was there. They said they left a note and they would try to redeliver tuesday. or he could get it at the post office. After that it would be returned to sender if not picked up. He was home during the time that the mail was delivered. The postman did not knock or see if any one was home. There was no notice of delivery left in the mail box either. His other packs were put in the mail box. What do you guys think?
    I had this happen a few weeks ago, and it turned out fine...If your buddy used an alias on the pack the postman might want to deliver it in person to make sure its going to the right person, which is what happend in my case. Anyway, when I got the notice, I ended up burning a really nice hard drive, and dumping a perfectly good bottle of nolva in the toilet so as to clean house immediately....Stupid mistake that cost me money...Wait for re-deliery, especially if its domestic...

[quote]Anyway, when I got the notice, I ended up burning a really nice hard drive, and dumping a perfectly good bottle of nolva in the toilet so as to clean house immediately....Stupid mistake that cost me money...Wait for re-deliery, especially if its domestic...[\quote]

That sucks. I think I would panic and do the same thing.

Well you gotta realise those post office people are all dumb, they probobly just didnt get around to delivering, it will come though

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Most likely it's fine. I'd wait for the second delivery, and I wouldn't go down to pick it up just incase.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    Well you gotta realise those post office people are all dumb, they probobly just didnt get around to delivering, it will come though
    This is simply untrue. Most are hard working and intelligent people like us. They are not dumb, they have a LOT of fing packages and letters to deliver. They knock and run. Most times they fill those tags out before they get to your house because they figure you won't be there.

Some of them may say WE are the dumb ones for what we do!

Most times, if you leave a note for them to leave the package - you will be fine.

The Feds want sellers and buyers who are moving product volume.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys, thanks for the replies. The thing is is she did not leave a note. My buddy got no notice that the delivery was attempted. Any vets have any input? This guy is completely weirded out. He has a wife and kids. To answer someone's question, yes he did use an alias and that does seem logical that the post man may have wanted to see if, especially if he is the regular post man and knows the peoples name that live there, if that pack really belonged to those people. I hope all is well, for his sake. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Guns

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I had this happen a few weeks ago, and it turned out fine...If your buddy used an alias on the pack the postman might want to deliver it in person to make sure its going to the right person, which is what happend in my case. Anyway, when I got the notice, I ended up burning a really nice hard drive, and dumping a perfectly good bottle of nolva in the toilet so as to clean house immediately....Stupid mistake that cost me money...Wait for re-deliery, especially if its domestic...

i remember that thread...sorry bro

I thought about getting a UPS box at one of the stores. They sign for you and you can go after the store closes to pick the package up.

doghunter is offline Member
    i pick up all my stuff because i work during the day so i always end up picking it up and my mailman lives on my street like three houses down

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    This happens sometimes. The only thing that your friend can do is wait, it also would not be a bad idea if there was a clean house to where the package was being delivered to.

Thread Information