Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member

Bad Sides...Quiting Cycle...

Guys, I hate to have to stop my cycle but the sides are far out weighing the pros of using. I cant get rid of my gyno, although i had it before i started my cycle. acne and liver pains. I dont think gear is for my right now. maybe in the future once i get surgery for my gyno and other things become better for me. my question is what should i do now. do i need a pct.( 6 weeks in test e 500mg/wk) need help guys...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ya man, not much to it but to stop and do PCT.

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    Why did you have gyno before your cycle?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    get some letro for your gyno and start pct soon....i am glad you stopped, some people would not and do serious damage...sorry to hear you had such a shitty run bro...get better and get back to training hard...

J0E
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio
    Why did you have gyno before your cycle?
    dad has it bro has it...runs in the family.doing to the doc to see about getting it removed. having gyno is really bumming me out bro. I didnt even know i have it until I started researching aas and learn about gyno.

poloblue is offline Banned
    i read while doing reserch this guy had gyno really bad he tryed everything then he found letro says it took it away in three days

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro. Remember its always best to stay safe!

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    joe, would you explain your gyno symptoms? do you just have puffy nips or are there lumps and pains also?? thanks hope everything works out for ya.

Sucks to have it run in the family.

J0E
    yea, 10% bf and have gyno. sucks bad. I didnt even know that it ran in the family until i talked to my mother and she told me that my dad has it and so does my brother. I am going next week to see the doc so he can tell me what i should do. I have been running letro at 2.5 ed for the past 2 week and it done nothing. I think this is because i already had it plus its older gyno. I think i've had it since i was about 17 and now im 22. for the guy that ask what my symptoms were...puffy nips and knot behind my nip. a little soreness but no real pain. i'll keep you guys updated when i go to the doc. I know there a lot of peeps that are in my same shoes. later fellas

It will be interesting to see how they deal with it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    HOW THE HELL is ur liver hurting u from TEST E?!

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    get some letro for your gyno and start pct soon....i am glad you stopped, some people would not and do serious damage...sorry to hear you had such a shitty run bro...get better and get back to training hard...
    Yea what webb said, sorry to hear shit didnt go well but at least your smart enough to stop

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    i read while doing reserch this guy had gyno really bad he tryed everything then he found letro says it took it away in three days

....not if he has inherited gyno, maybe AAS induced gyno but not genetic

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J0E
    dad has it bro has it...runs in the family.doing to the doc to see about getting it removed. having gyno is really bumming me out bro. I didnt even know i have it until I started researching aas and learn about gyno.

if thats the case then why did you start your cycle, when you knew you had gyno?

its called research before the cycle not during the cycle.

anyway I hope you get better letro should do the job.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    curious...

How can you tell if your liver hurts anyway? I guess mine never hurt.

Mine's alright, thx!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    shyte bro, that sucks. hope all goes well for ya.

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    damn thanx for advice imbearly starting

J0E
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    first to answer tai's dumb question...
    i am having pains in my liver area so that is my reason for saying my liver hurts. didnt have these pains before i started aas. just because one person can take something as small as test e 500mg/wk and be fine doesnt mean that i can or anyone else can. you of all people should know this tai. YOUR COOL BTW TAI!!!:

to answer juiceboxxx's question.... i did do research on aas and gyno before i started. it just wasnt until i started aas that i knew i had it. its not full blown gyno but my nips are puffy and have a lump behind both of them. I could continue that cycle and chances are that i would be fine and the pains that i believe to be liver pains would go away. but to be safe i want to quit. I have a lot of test e. enough for a cycle for 12wks @ 750 mg if i wanted. I just want to quit now and go see a doc and get this shit out of my chest. it is bothering the piss out of me and its kind of depressing. again its not bad, just my nips are puffy and thats all. i have used letro and it didnt help. letro didnt help on my gyno but mine is older and more developed.
    Last edited by J0E; 05-29-2006 at 07:55 AM.

so since it is in the area of your liver, you are actually assuming it is your liver that is hurting...I dont think you can actually tell if your liver is in pain...it is not like getting a headache.....But like i said, glad your ok, and go get help....but flipping off a vet for asking you a questin is a good way to get suspended...no need to be a dick dude...

J0E
    yea, i know...its just when i am asking a question and i get smart remarks from someone, it's uncalled for. at least not from a vet. you would think a vet would be the one to help you not to ask you smart questions. i dint see bino acting this way. he got straight to the point with the question i asked.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    whereabouts have you got the pain exactly mate?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldn't be getting liver pains, on injectable test. Anything else you were running? Drinking on cycle? Maybe you should have a doc check it out?

J0E
    for all i really know i could be gas...lol. although i feel pains, thats not why i am discontinuing the cycle. its because i have gyno and i want to get rid of it before i cycle again. i dont want to risk making it worse. it shouldnt be a problem to get surgery. i just hope my insurance helps pay. if not then i'm shit out of luck.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The classic sign of liver problems is jaundice... a yellowish tint to the skin and especially the whites of the eyes. Also injected test is extremely unlikely to affect your liver.

You should have had nolvadex on hand, and began using it at the first sign of gyno... itchy nipples, etc. Once it has developed, once you actually have lumps growing, you are in a whole nother ball game.

Letro will not knock out gyno in three days. Three weeks, yes, maybe. I have had good luck getting mine to reduce almost to nothing, with letro. It does dampen the libido considerably, though. If you are single, no biggie... might even be a blessing, depending on you. Some users will report that NOTHING reduces their gyno significantly, once they actually have hard swollen lumps of breast tissue. Seems to vary a lot with the individual. But if I were you, I would get my hands on some letro like YESTERDAY and use a fairly heavy hand in dosing yourself until you notice improvement. At the least, you can expect it to be brought under control, i.e. not getting worse, in a matter of days. I would also take a heavy dose, say 60mg/day, of nolva for the first week. Letro helps prevent new estrogen from being produced. Nolvadex helps block what you already have floating around in your blood. The one-two punch is going to nip it in the bud a lot faster.

I have to offer a dissenting view on stopping the cycle, though. I would be concerned with falling test levels while estrogen is still a problem. Certainly, stopping the cycle has much to recommend it, but myself I would continue to the end, and continuing to use the letro through pct. With such a short cycle, hcg is probably not needed... just the standard clomid regimen, I think. You could also try large doses of B5 to combat the acne. I am talking about somewhere in the neighborhood of a couple grams a day. The letro should help, somewhat, though, with the acne, given time.

J0E
    baron, i'll take you advice and continue the cycle. i have no signs of liver failure and it seems that i have been completely wrong about my liver. i am on letro and have been for the past 2 weeks @ 2.5mg ed.should i increase the dose even more? no nova, but will get some tomorrow. i will pray that the letro will minimize the gyno to almost nothing. as far as the acne goes, i'm going to the doc Wednesday to get some more antibiotic. im using evoclen and retin a micro .1% gel a for morning and bed time gel. also washing my face every morning and night before i apply the topical gel. i hope the sides will dissipate and everything goes well.

if anyone else has info on this matter please feel free to add impute. thanks again to everyone.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Good luck brutha..

He's gonna need it as i see......

J0E
    its not that bad bro but thanks anyways....

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Yes, I think I would bump up the letro if your current dose is not working.

Is the gyno still progressing, or is it under control?

rock steady is offline Associate Member
    if the gyno is genetic then letro wont do shit, dont even bother wasting your money on anything...only way to get rid of genetic gyno is surgery so keep on the cycle and arrange for surgery at a good plastic surgeon if it is bothering you that much..ending the cycle early wont do you any good, especially if u dont have ur PCT ready

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your having problems while on cycle and you have tried everything to solve the issues, weather its gyno or bad pains you should stop the cycle and go into pct and recover the body fully, they are all signs to tell you something is wrong, get checked out asap.

what is your letro dose right now.....it says 2.5mg, so that means you are taking 1ml everyday......i am just wondering if you meant .25mg everday......if it is already at 1ml ed then i would consider your letro source....i am on 50mg-.75mg ed and i have lost a lot of the puffines behind my nipples and look a little drier as well...jus a thought....

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    ok Joe.. now say "thank you tai, and i'm sorry" lol

J0E
    i got the letro from aar. im ordering more today along with some nova. yes, im at 2.5mg/ml everyday. should i still bump up the dose. when i first began to take the letro i noticed some drying. once i ramped up to 2.5 i saw even more drying. although i saw water bloat reducing, i however didnt see my nips getting any smaller. its only been 2 weeks though. about the nova...should i just run it @ 20mg/ed or bump it up too? thanks guys

sorry tai...lol

Joe....check your PM and get back to me asap

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by J0E
    i got the letro from aar. im ordering more today along with some nova. yes, im at 2.5mg/ml everyday. should i still bump up the dose. when i first began to take the letro i noticed some drying. once i ramped up to 2.5 i saw even more drying. although i saw water bloat reducing, i however didnt see my nips getting any smaller. its only been 2 weeks though. about the nova...should i just run it @ 20mg/ed or bump it up too? thanks guys

sorry tai...lol
    it ok i just think alot of it is placebo and ur letting it get to you 500mg/wk w/ letro SHOULD HAVE 0 PUFFYNIESS in boobs and 0 gyno occurance LETRO IS STRONG webb is roxin at .5mg ed and in a day he runs what u run in a week.. ur like 3x his letro and still have that issue.. something is really awry. most dont even NEED NOLVA for testE

J0E
    I understand you're point of view tai. I think I had gyno before i started the cycle in the first place.

Will adding nova with letro be more effective in the fight to reverse gyno than letro alone?

If so, what dose should I run the nova?

Also, I'm on 2.5mg/ml of letro ed. Should I bump the letro up even more or continue to run it @ 2.5 for another two weeks? I have been at 2.5mg/ml for about two weeks now.

One other thing. Being that I am on such a high dose of letro, will this hinder my gains?
    Thanks Fellas...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information