Triathlon Man is offline New Member

Any triathletes or endurance athletes here?

This is my first post on this board. I've been doing a lot of reading on other boards, but haven't found much discussion on the use of performance enhancing drugs for endurance athletes. I compete in triathlons, and am considering trying a cycle of testosterone only first up, but am unsure what dose to take. Are there any endurance athletes here who could give me an idea of the best starting dose for testosterone?
    Thanks.

jp_blois is offline Junior Member
    Hey yes there are a few endurance athletes hanging around. We don't post a whole lot usually, only read to learn.

Endurance athletes should start slow and keep on doses a lot lower than what you would read on these boards.

As for your question...depends what sort of Testosterone you are thinking.

BTW - welcome Great to have another endurance athlete here (even if he is a triathlete hahaha)

Thanks, nice to know there are a few of us here
    Well, I was thinking about trying testosterone for 3 months so I guess a long estered test like cyp or enan would be the way to go. I've also read that mdht, proviron and winny are good orals to take, so I might take one of these for the first 4-6 weeks while I'm waiting for the test to kick in.
    Do you have any suggestions for doses and what is your cycle experience?
    Thanks!

one8nine is offline Banned
    im just starting to get into all of this but the thing i keep coming to is HALO, its the best for mostly strength and not a lot of size, from what i have read

etb
    etb is offline New Member
    why not try equipose? it's supposed to raise epo levels. i just started my cycle yesterday.. i'll try to keep ya posted. i run and swim alot and bike for commuting but still hit the wieghts and do yoga. test enan made me heavy and tren killed my cardio but i was on t-3 and clen too.

If my training was more endurance based I'd be doing EPO and Anavar . Look into em.

Thanks, but I read on another board that eq is bad for endurance and doesn't actually increase red blood cell count anymore than test.

Eq and Test together will raise hct significantly. Problem is that you will gain a fair bit of weight. Same goes with anavar .

Definitely the best option for any endurance athlete is EPO. Doesn't need to be stacked with anything else and I wouldn't be doing something like EPO and Anavar together like notanormalgent implied.

EPO - everyone will tell you it's dangerous. It's dangerous if you haven't researched everything about it.

Test Enth at 150-250mg/week is a good starting point. Try it for about 10-12 weeks. And then do PCT. But before you do anything research research research.

I'd be interested in any endurance athlete's experiences with
    Anavar
    Winny
    Halo
    Proviron
    MDHT

Thanks jp_blois, may I ask what cycles you have done and what results you've had?

Prefer you did it via PM, but since you cant receive messages yet email me [email protected]

YGM dude.

I wrestled and did bjj on eq only. Its good stuff for endurance athletes.

What's bjj?

ITripMidgets is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_blois
    What's bjj?
    brazalian Jui Jitsu

FrankVDB is offline New Member
    Hey I'm a cyclist! Maybe there are others already?

mSHY8 is offline New Member
    Yes, there are cyclists here...

Here is info I got from EPOSINO on EPO use:

A world-renowned expert on the use of EPO to illegally enhance performance in sport has told procycling that Dario Frigo would have been “unlikely” to test positive even if the Italian had used several doses of the drug between the first rest day of the Tour de France and its conclusion in Paris.

Michel Audran is a member of the Science and Industry against Blood Doping (SIAB) organisation and recently completed a WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency)-funded clinical study on the use of reduced doses of EPO. Reacting today to the arrest of both Frigo and his wife, who is reported to have been in possession of 10 doses of EPO when stopped by police near Chambéry, Audran outlined what he believes is a reliable and increasingly popular method of evading both the UCI’s urine and blood tests.

According to Audran, the use of small doses of EPO restricts the drug’s window of detection to around 24 hours or even less. International Cycling Union medical officials have previously stated that EPO showed up in their tests for between four and 14 days after usage.

While not wishing to speculate about Frigo’s individual case, Audran admitted that the quantity of the drug seized by French police corresponded to his suspicions about how the banned hormone could now be used in cycling.

“The principle of using micro-doses of EPO is to maintain a certain haematocrit and haemoglobin level,” Audran, contacted by telephone, told procycling. “My findings have confirmed to me that this is a very effective method and could be used during the Tour de France. Whereas, previously, a rider might artificially boost his haematocrit with EPO a week or more before the Tour, now he might still do that, but he will also top up with very small doses up to three times per week during the race. By very small doses I mean five times less than a ‘normal’ dose.

Audran then cited the hypothetical example of a rider with an “average” natural haematocrit of 42 per cent raised artificially to 48 per cent with conventional doses of EPO prior to the Tour de France. “Before the UCI introduced blood tests in 1997, riders were boosting their haematocrit by 10, 15 or even 20 points. I say that based on the kind of figures we saw in the trial of Dr Michele Ferrari. Consider that a 10 per cent increase in haematocrit translates into a six or seven per cent increase in VO2 max. Now, riders can no longer raise their haematocrit to above 50 but they can stay at 48 throughout the Tour with micro-doses of EPO - between six and 10 Ul/kg - twice or three times per week. It’s a very precise method which enables you to basically 'pick’ a haematocrit, roughly to the nearest point.”

The final obstacle standing in the way of the EPO cheat, says Audran, is the UCI detection method introduced amid considerable fanfare in 2001. But small doses also mean a small probability of being caught, says the professor.

“The kind of quantities of EPO we are talking about will be detectable for around 24 hours after intravenous injection,” Audran indicated. “In theory, this means that a rider taking a micro-dose of EPO the evening before a big mountain stage runs the risk of being caught if tested after the next day’s stage. In reality, however, my research suggests that, with the fluids you lose in a big mountain stage and the stress exerted on your body, I am confident that there won’t be enough EPO in your system at the end of the stage to trigger a positive test. That’s why I’d be in favour of introducing urine tests on the morning of stages rather than at the end. ”

Audran’s comments will doubtless send shockwaves through a Tour de France caravan already reeling from the Russian Evgeni Petrov’s exclusion from the race for a failed haematocrit test on Tuesday. Petrov returned to his home in Forte dei Marmi, Italy, in disgrace yesterday with Lampre apparently excluding the likelihood that the Russian’s failed blood test could be explained by anything other than doping. Team manager Claudio Corti said yesterday that Petrov would not be welcome at Lampre-Caffita when he is eligible to return to racing, more tests permitting, in 15 days’ time.

Ironman06 is offline New Member
    I race Ironman triathlons. I too am just starting out with the AAs use. On first cycle 400mgs weekly Test-c and 2iu HGH daily. I plan to bulk up early in the year with this cycle then work on cutting down with a Test/ Deca cycle later in the year for an August race. I plan to run HGH all year. I am also looking in to EPO but have not satisfied myself regarding the safety protocol yet as I have yet to get baseling figures for how much my AAS cycle will be increasing my Hematocrit. I would like to maintain a solid 50 for training and racing but will likely start off lower until I've seen how I react. I too am interested in the endurance aspects of AAS and look forward to any advice the board has to offer.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i kan almost have sex for 3minute w/o getting winded.. does that count?

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i kan almost have sex for 3minute w/o getting winded.. does that count?
    Bro, that's pretty sad.

Thread Information