themilkman_95901 is offline Junior Member

Super Test 450, deca and eq

well I need so info on whether or not super test 450 ran with deca and eq sounds good, I want size so I thought the test and deca would help with that, I figured the deca would help with the soreness from heavy lifting while the eq would keep my bf and water retention in line, I'll streach it out to about 4 months and thought this might work, i need to know if I split the shot with 400 deca and test 450 on mon and 400 eq and 450 test on thurs would be alright since I will be taking two a day, and spliting the test up with the other two to avoid pain. The test is made up of 32 acetate
    147 decanoate
    73 propionate
    73 phenylpropionate
    125 cypionate .
    will this test be enough to keep everything working. I'm just thinking any suggestions. Oh I'm thirty, 206 today with 20% body fat and need to build for 4 months then I will work my way down with the body fat, I can and do drop to 165 at times but I want to add 15 pounds to that.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this youre first cycle ?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    test is test sheash
    why would u run deca and eq?!
    2 compounds is ideal i dont kare how advanced YOU are lol

UNLESS you are running them both at LOW doses for theyre synergistic collegen synthesis features and deca synovial fluid increase.

but im sure u already thought of that

no this isn't my first cycle and the reason i wanted three compounds is because I am look for the results that deca and eq are suppose to do, I added the test to keep my tools working because I was my believe that you test should be even to high doses than your deca and eq. I could problable lower the eq but since the deca is 400mg that seems low enough, but hey I'm open to advice if you know something I don't

test and eq together will make ur blud like syrup so watch that blood pressure
    EQ sucks for gains imo while deca rocks so i say drop eq and piss on it

thanks for the advice if I did this I would bump up the deca to 600 a week and split the dose with 450test/300 deca what do you think.

Quote Originally Posted by themilkman_95901
    thanks for the advice if I did this I would bump up the deca to 600 a week and split the dose with 450test/300 deca what do you think.
    u mean 300 eq?

i thought you said drop the eq and piss on it, so I would use the deca twice at 300 to split the test and easy the pain of the propionate in it. that would put me at the peek 900 test and 600 deca weekly

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    u mean 300 eq?
    he is going 300 deca twice a week i think eq and deca together is pointless imo one or the other...and eq wont keep water retention low the compound itself has low water retention..it wont block in from test/deca or either on its own

Quote Originally Posted by themilkman_95901
    i thought you said drop the eq and piss on it, so I would use the deca twice at 300 to split the test and easy the pain of the propionate in it. that would put me at the peek 900 test and 600 deca weekly
    i did

I have to take the deca in two shots because I want to mix it with the test and don't go above 2.5cc in one shot, I could take two shots at one time in different muscles but figured I would split the days so I had one side of my ass that wasn't soar.

Thread Information