Thread: help !!!

pattymac931 is offline Junior Member

help !!!

i been usin my tren for the last few weeks with the only test i had which was sust well i been runin that for 4 weeks and just got my test that i planed on usin for my cycle (things ened up comin in late) so i cant really tell if the test is workin yet its test c and im runin it at 500mgs a week with my tren so my question is how long until it stated really workin

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Could you try to re-word that? Honestly, Im just having a little bit of a hard time trying to understand the situation.

been usin my tren for the last few weeks with the only test i had which was sust well i been runin that for 4 weeks and just got my test that i planed on usin for my cycle (things ened up comin in late) so i cant really tell if the test is workin yet its test c
    So what exactly are you using, I assume you were usign sust and switched to cyp, if so when did you switch? At what week, and what do you really wanna know?

MY FOULT i cant type in not really a computer type of guy haha i started my test cyp monday with a 250mg shot and i shot another 250mg thursday and its only saturday so it not even a week yet

how long does it take for test to KIck in?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    OK, I see now. Well if you were usign sust you should have felt something by week 4 I would say or something isnt right. Cyp most people would say by week 4 or 5. I personally think its closer to 6, but I mean its not the same all the time, every cycle.
    It is a long ester though so expect it to take some time, but if you were already on sust you will feel effects anyways.

i was only run 250mg of sust for 4 weeks until i got my cyp bc i didnt have anything but 4 amps of that to last me til my other sutff got there soo it wasnt really enoguh to get alot of gains

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    and that is why you shouldnt run a cycle til u have everything and can run it properly.. but oh well .. patiance is a crucial attribute for survival and very few actually have it

yeah i kno it was a dumbass move to start with out everything lik u said but things happend and thing went down (too many details) so i hada wait a lil while

Thread Information