boxingbean is offline Senior Member

Post How Many of You Need Buddys So Inject You, Do You Trust EM?????

i know a lot of people rely on gettin shot up by other people, but the ? is, can you trust them?? and what is it that prevents you from doing it yourself??
    just wondering///dont get john wayne on me!

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    I use to be extremely shoook when it came to needles haha, Until my roommate was like I am not sticking you with a needle your doin it yourself... That kinda gave me lil options, soo needless to say I love giveing my self shots now I wouldnt trust anyone else to do it I am in more conrtol...

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Dont let some one do it for you.
    Do it your self. there my be a time no one will be around.
    Swab the top of the bottle and swab inject site.If you do it you know its done right...

MattY_D is offline Junior Member
    Some ppl can inject themselves without a problem but like me i need someone to do it coz otherwise i'll faint, im not scared of needles nor the pain if any but its the fact that my mind wont let me do it to myself, my first injection i did it myself but it took me 1 hour of syking myself up and afterwards i was lying on the floor in a cold sweat for 10 minutes, its much easier when you got someone else to do it especially when its in the glute, and the trusting issue well thats your decision, i get my mate who ive known since 6 years old to do it for me, hes the one who got me into all this business, so choose wisely.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    WOW - by now I thought you would have been hung up and roasted for not injecting yourself! Must be too early to get flamed!

I have my wide inject me and she has a steady, painless touch. So, why would I want to try doing it myself? Oh that's right - I am caught in a elevator alone - car breaks down alone, nuclear winter and I am alone - on and on.

I love this forum, but at times, people's personal opinions and preference are spoken like it's gospek and that everyone else is F'd!

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Do it your self trust me! unless the dude injecting you has cycled before and knows what hes doing which is still a risk.

put it this way........."why would you put your life in someone elses hand" ?

to me its not worth taking the risk unless your absolutley sure they are experienced/know what they are doing.

Just research on how to inject, where to inject on sites etc....

Once you get the hang of it, you will see its soo easyy.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    bro-inlaw gave me my first test shot,now im a big boy and can do it all by myself.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    bro-inlaw gave me my first test shot,now im a big boy and can do it all by myself.
    Amen,Brother

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattY_D
    ......and afterwards i was lying on the floor in a cold sweat for 10 minutes.
    dude, now thats funny.

took me a while first time too but i have no one who even works out let alone shoot me with aas so i did it myself and besides a twelve week cycle is 48 shots eod and 84 ed. i don't know anyone i would wanna see that much!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    dude, now thats funny.

took me a while first time too but i have no one who even works out let alone shoot me with aas so i did it myself and besides a twelve week cycle is 48 shots eod and 84 ed. i don't know anyone i would wanna see that much!

ditto...you cant rely on anybody but yourself...you might miss a shot, or who knows what else...

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    If you are scared of needles then having someone else do it may help. I say work to get over it and do it yourself.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    ill tell u this there is know way another guy is going to penitraite me with anyhting lmao do it ur self dont be a hairy vagina

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Thats funny I couldnt even imagine anyone else giving me shot(after doing my own for so long).I know where to inject and only trust myself.I had to get stitches recently and the dr.wanted to give atetanus shot and I was scared as hell....LOL

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I do it all myself! Love to inject....in fact, going to do it right now, in the pec!!!

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    ill tell u this there is know way another guy is going to penitraite me with anyhting lmao do it ur self dont be a hairy vagina

Funny I would let a women do it but never a man.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

he he

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio

Funny I would let a women do it but never a man.
    i must concur not that i would judge some 1 who plays on that side of the fence
    thought it was a good oppurtunity for a bad joke

musclefreaks is offline New Member
    nope i do it myself,got so used to it that it feels strange of cycle cos im not jabbin myself lol

[STOP ADVERTISING YOUR FORUM: Narkissos]

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    ive never had a buddy inject me but i have had gf do it for me

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually like the injection and do it myself.

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    My gym buddy injects stuff on my butt only. At first it was kind of weird..but..oh well....I inject on him too. No biggie. Kind of gay...still no biggie these days!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    My gym buddy injects stuff on my butt only. At first it was kind of weird..but..oh well....I inject on him too. No biggie. Kind of gay...still no biggie these days!

You do realize you just set yourself up for some flamage don't you??...lolol

SO, your gym buddy injects STUFF ON your butt.....hmmmm and is this stuff of a milky white consistancy? He just puts it ON your butt, not IN the muscle....hmmmmm Nope, doesn't sound gay at all!!!

Sorry, I am bored and couldn't resist....Just Joking

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I know what hes saying though SMAn...

I can't do glut shots by myself. Its physically impossible for my to relax the muscle, and turn around to see what i'm doing. I can do shoulders and legs though...

the girl was becoming a nurse, thats why i trusted her, but i could do it myself just as easy.

The whole "on his butt" thing is pretty funny though..

Hah..

If someone is injecting you -

- Make sure they know what they're doing (obviously)
    - Make them pause and tell you when the needle is all the way in the muscle. If everything feels fine it should be good to go..
    - Make sure they aspirate and look closely for blood in the syringe.
    - Make sure they inject SLOW....

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows

- Make them pause and tell you when the needle is all the way in the muscle. If everything feels fine it should be good to go..
    my gf always aspirates and checks for blood

wel thats good...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows

-If you point both your feet inward, it keeps you from being able to tense your glute or the muscle from having a spasm when being injected.

ive alwaysdone by myself......only because my first cycle was a (secret) cycle! I sat in the bathroom sweatin buckets and shaking, till after the 3rd injection....i was moving on to bigger n better things with then next cycle, chest, bicep, tri, delt, quad

randy6969 is offline Member
    my gf shoots me everyday.. shes very good at it... very stable and she did her research before she started doing it. she aspirates and looks at pics on **************.com before she does it.. and shes very good at it... no pain at all never had a problem knock on wood.. its so much easier to have someone else do it on u... well for me it is as this is my first injectable cycle and ive always been needle phobic i shot myself a few times but it was very hard for me and took me way too long to make up my mind i cant be waisting my time sitting there thinking about it when i could just look the other way and have her do it...

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    If you are scared of needles or injecting yourself, you shouldn't be doing AS. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureboy71
    If you are scared of needles or injecting yourself, you shouldn't be doing AS. IMO.
    Haha this is so true, I had no choice my first week I was mad shook for i was bitch made haha my roomate would watch and laugh haha

MasterShake is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by industywetrusty
    Haha this is so true, I had no choice my first week I was mad shook for i was bitch made haha my roomate would watch and laugh haha
    Hahahaha! what? Hahahahaha!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    My girl shoots my rear delts for me.. i do all the rest of my shots.. always have.

This week she and i didn't see much of each other.. and sicne i'm doign ED injects i still needed my rear delts shot.. so i did 'em myself.

That was rough.. the angle an all.. And they're DEFINATELY more sore than they usually are after she shoots em. So i think there's a definate place for a 2nd party playing nurse when i'm cycling.

Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    My girl shoots my rear delts for me.. i do all the rest of my shots.. always have.

This week she and i didn't see much of each other.. and sicne i'm doign ED injects i still needed my rear delts shot.. so i did 'em myself.

That was rough.. the angle an all.. And they're DEFINATELY more sore than they usually are after she shoots em. So i think there's a definate place for a 2nd party playing nurse when i'm cycling.

Narkissos

haha tru that man...my co worker had 2 buds of his shoot each lat at same time good site to see...almost like that michaelangelo paintin of the huge guy fallin backwards and the 2 skinny guys holdin him up!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Narkissos

you have a nice girl bro

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake
    Hahahaha! what? Hahahahaha!
    Haha I know I HAAAAAAAATED needles now I love 'em haha Might start some herowin soon hahah jjus playin

Thread Information