swing lo is offline Banned

need opinion on the first cycle ever.

Guy, I've been training for a little over 2 years, but on and off before that for 4 years. I weighed 170lbs all through high school. I'm 6'3 at 217lbs current and trying to get to 250lbs. I am 22 years old. I'm just got swole cats lean mass gainer diet and numerous people have suggested this cycle to me as a good first. I have seriously thought about this and know I could wait longer but I would really like to pursue bodybuilding as a lifestyle. Here is the cycle and thanks for honest criticism. Please let me know if this is an acceptable first cycle.

week 1-12 test E 500mgs/week (split 250/250 monday then thursday)
    week 1-6 Anavar 40 mgs/day (split 20/20 morning then dinner time)
    week 14 40mgs nolvadex /150 mgs clomid (Every day)
    week 15 30mgs nolvadex/100 mgs clomid (Every day)
    week 16 20mgs nolvadex/50 mgs clomid (Every day)

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swing lo
    Guy, I've been training for a little over 2 years, but on and off before that for 4 years. I weighed 170lbs all through high school. I'm 6'3 at 217lbs current and trying to get to 250lbs. I am 22 years old. I'm just got swole cats lean mass gainer diet and numerous people have suggested this cycle to me as a good first. I have seriously thought about this and know I could wait longer but I would really like to pursue bodybuilding as a lifestyle. Here is the cycle and thanks for honest criticism. Please let me know if this is an acceptable first cycle.

week 1-12 test E 500mgs/week (split 250/250 monday then thursday)
    week 1-6 Anavar 40 mgs/day (split 20/20 morning then dinner time)
    week 14 40mgs nolvadex /150 mgs clomid (Every day)
    week 15 30mgs nolvadex/100 mgs clomid (Every day)
    week 16 20mgs nolvadex/50 mgs clomid (Every day)
    1st cycle = week 1-12 500mgs test e + proper pct

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    If you want to seriously pursue bodybilding as a lifestyle, then I would suggest staying NATURAL as long as you can. Haveing the best base and muscle maturity BEFORE you start using AAS will be a great benifit to you.

That being said, Juiceboxxx is exactly correct. First cycle should be kept to a single ester Test for many reasons.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    To young to consider AAS, concentrate on your diet and bulk as much as possible if weight gain is the goal, do as much naturally then consider some AAS, at your age you should have enough hormones in your body naturally to gain very well with just a good basic diet and training program.
    keep motivate and consistent and gains will come

swing lo is offline Banned
    Thanks for the imput. What is the average age that a professional BB starts gear? I would think it differs from person to person, but I get really frustrated when me being a naturally skinny person has a hard time gaining even with gorilla like consumption of clean food. I just want to get to 250lbs and be content with that but be a solid 250lbs. Any more imput us greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by swing lo; 05-28-2006 at 09:11 AM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    guy i would wait till 25yrs of age,You have alot of natural growing to do.as you know as you get older your metabolism will slow down and thats prob what has you from gaining weight (fast metabolism)Dont worry it will come...oh by the way if BB bug bites you wont be satisfied with 250 I promise.I'm 6'3" and started at 194 said all i wanted was 210.Then i went on to 235 then to 250.Now i'm 277 and going for 300!!!!!!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    If you want to seriously pursue bodybilding as a lifestyle, then I would suggest staying NATURAL as long as you can. Haveing the best base and muscle maturity BEFORE you start using AAS will be a great benifit to you.

That being said, Juiceboxxx is exactly correct. First cycle should be kept to a single ester Test for many reasons.
    sounds NEAT!

but yes he is very cor

Thread Information