Thread: yes or no!! wtf

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member

yes or no!! wtf

im taking 30 mg of oxandrin(anavar )the good kind if u know what i mean some say it is enough somesay i should double the dose can some one give me some solid info on this so i no whether or not to up my dose, again it is supposed to be the best var on the planet so someone plzz help.
    and my 3rd day on it i had huge increase in strenght is that possible or could that have something to do with the fact im on my 6th week of 600mg a week of enth.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Never used Var so I cant speak from experience. But I would say 40mg is ok to start at to see how you tolerate sides etc. But dont worry too much, if you are getting increased appetite then why not leave it. Anyways, Im sure another member with experience will help you out.

BTGs is the best var on the planet....pharmaceutically american human grade var. If your having good results with your current dose....no need to increase it. There are a few varibles involved on whether or not to increase your dose. The main reason in your case is purity. Oxadrin's purity is extremely high and most users on this board have never expirienced it. Therefore in order to get the results that you are getting on 30mgs....they may need to cycle 60. Other reasons involved may be your size, any previous expirience with var, other hormones your cycling, etc. I personally love var and I'm currently running 60mg/ED. Its not uncommom to feel the effects within the first week.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    . Got to take am and pm.
    Last edited by Ufa; 05-30-2006 at 03:51 PM.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    good deal that means they r as good as everyone says they r cause strenght and reps increased large amounts
    ill post some pics as soon as i down load the software to my camera

Thread Information