Skillzlikewhoa9 is offline New Member

Former College Athlete- 1st cycle

Hello everyone, i have been all over this board for a couple of weeks now trying to figure out what i should take for my first cycle. I am pretty set on taking gear so some suggestions would be apperciated. I just got done playing 4 years of college soccer and i am looking to gain some strength and speed.

Here are my stats:
    height:5'9''
    weight:182
    body fat %:20-25
    traning length: 5 years

Diet:
    Morning: Yougurt or shake
    Lunch: Tuna and eggs, Fruit
    Dinner: Chicken breast, vegtables, protenin shake
    Snacks: power bars and granola bars

Goals: Gain strength and size, cut down fat, possibly improve my sprinting speed and endurance although i know its unlikely

Right now the only stuff i can get access to is winnie v and d-bol. Now i was wondering if i should just take one first and which one or both at the same time? Winnie v worrys me a little because i have a receding hairline already. I was wondering if there was a way to counteract this?(i didnt find any) I kind of want to stick to the oral stuff right now. Not ready for injections on the first cycle. I also understand that just about any cycle should have testosterone in it. I was was wondering if the stuff at gnc would be sufficent for that or do i need to buy it with the other stuff?(Probably a stupid question, Sorry) I know some of these questions are dumb but i have reading a lot and im still not finding everything i want to know before i jump in. Please dont burn me man. Just helpful suggestions please. Any other cycle suggestions would be apperciated. Thanks.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bro ur question on AAS usage is juvenile DO NOT TAKE anything ur not ready
    ur diet is sub par and u have MMUCCCHH research to go i mean ALOT!!!!!!!!
    just 2 weeks LOL
    people research 3-4months before even TOUCHING a dam thing and those are the semi smart ones!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Tai is right bro....you're a baby(No offense 22 yrs)Do more research and read more on this board trust me you will learn much and have fun at the same time.In fact Tai's post are great cause you learn something and laugh your a** at the same time

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    bro ur question on AAS usage is juvenile DO NOT TAKE anything ur not ready
    ur diet is sub par and u have MMUCCCHH research to go i mean ALOT!!!!!!!!
    just 2 weeks LOL
    people research 3-4months before even TOUCHING a dam thing and those are the semi smart ones!
    Ditto. Your BF is way too high, your diet couldn't even be considered a 'diet', and you have no aas knowledge whatever. Research harder. Start in the diet forum.

1buffsob

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Sorry bro, the guys are right in many ways. No GNC product will keep your HPTA going once its shut down by winny only or dbol , You do need test. First cycles should ALWAYS be just a single ester Test.
    But you already know that with your two weeks of research!! You are NOT ready for AAS

WELCOME TO AR stick around and learn

curca is offline Banned
    hap..do more research and homework, am new and iam doing this too..

Thread Information