solid-d is offline Member

winnie or stromba ? whats better?

i have both winnie 50mg and stromba 100mg i just started the stromba's . i think im gonna save the winie for a later cycle.. anybody have good results on stromba cause i never took them prior to the other day??

the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member
    winny and stromba is the same thing, expect stromba hasn't been made in years it's german winny so you problebly have a fake.

bad boy 68 is offline New Member
    i bought this stromba last yr. i paid 25$ a cc i got 15 -100mg cc's is this stuff really fake?? ill write down whats on the bottle....

STROMBA
    wirkstoff: stanozolol 100mg
    wasser fur injektonszwecke
    spritzampulle 1mi-i.m.
    hermann kwhb
    stuttgart-germany

hbs. 207.02601
    verw. bis: 06-05

do u really think this stuff is fake.. when the vial is laying down for an extened period of time the milky stuff sticks to the side of the glass.. i gotta shake it for a few min to lossin it up.. i heard if the stuff settles and sticks like that its NOT fake..

please respond ...

Originally posted by bad boy 68
    i bought this stromba last yr. i paid 25$ a cc i got 15 -100mg cc's is this stuff really fake?? ill write down whats on the bottle....

STROMBA
    wirkstoff: stanozolol 100mg
    wasser fur injektonszwecke
    spritzampulle 1mi-i.m.
    hermann kwhb
    stuttgart-germany

hbs. 207.02601
    verw. bis: 06-05

do u really think this stuff is fake.. when the vial is laying down for an extened period of time the milky stuff sticks to the side of the glass.. i gotta shake it for a few min to lossin it up.. i heard if the stuff settles and sticks like that its NOT fake..

please respond ...

it could still be fake or counterfit would be a better word, which would mean you got a copy of real stromba, but the stanozolol inside would be made in an underground lab with more impurties and underdoesed. I'm not 100% sure but I heard stromba hasn't been made in years so maybe it was real if you bought it a while ago, and if it's fake, but you still got winny results then it's a counterfit, fake winny also contains test suppension, because it seperate but you could easly tell the differnce if you shoot test or winny.

btw 25$ a cc is a LOT! so if you really trust your source and you paid that high it could be real.

bad boy 68 is offline New Member
    anybody else got info on the stromba?

lil mack 713 is offline Junior Member
    I used it last year bad boy and I am telling you the shit was real, although I don't think they make them anymore, Quest might be right in saying that they could be counterfit, but if your source is legit than I think you'lll be alright.

Thread Information