Thread: Hgh

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Hgh

Wanting to add hgh to my upcoming cycle. I want to run Fitropin at 4 iu's per day. My cycle will be 12 wks long my question is would I need to run the hgh the entire time or just the first or last part of the cycle? I will also be running sust, tren , and dbol .

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy29
    Wanting to add hgh to my upcoming cycle. I want to run Fitropin at 4 iu's per day. My cycle will be 12 wks long my question is would I need to run the hgh the entire time or just the first or last part of the cycle? I will also be running sust, tren, and dbol.
    HGH is best to run for long periods, minimum of 3 months to start seeing results, anything less is a waste in my opinion. You should also front load it two months prior to cycle to get better results from your cycle. I am currently loading for two months and will be running it for a total of 6-8 months

Hope this helps

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    It should be used over long periods as mentioned. It sounds like you could use a bit more research on hgh, so I would recommend heading over to the hgh forum. You'll find plenty of info over there and that's where you should direct any more hgh questions.

gh, must be run at least 3 months.... or save your money.... 3-5 moths of gh would be good

Thread Information