caliguy is offline New Member

Newbie here wanting to know about stacking

hey i have heard that if i take deca and sutanon togther i should put it in the same syringe is this true? thanks.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yes, you can mix two compounds in the same syringe.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caliguy
    hey i have heard that if i take deca and sutanon togther i should put it in the same syringe is this true? thanks.

If u are truly a newbie u might want to consider not using the compounds u listed in your post and not stacking at all.... simple cycle 1 compound test e or c wld suffice...

thanks

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Check out this thread Newbie's starter pack By: Kale.

Then read this one Source's for new member's By :SMAN12B

Those should help you alot in geting started.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Check out this thread Newbie's starter pack By: Kale.

Then read this one Source's for new member's By :SMAN12B

Those should help you alot in geting started.
    No need to miss me when we got the Horse here!! Your takin over the newbie watch pretty well bro!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your cycle experience? For first cycles, it should be test 250-500mgs weekly for 10 weeks.

this would be my first cycle thats why im asking you guys for your help

this would be my first cycle thats why im asking you guys for your help

AND as it is your FIRST cycle, it would be much healthier for you to do just a single ester Test for 12 weeks!!
    Save the deca for your second cycle. Trust us, we only have your best interest in mind here! You should only introduce once compound at a time into your body for many reasons, one of which is so you know how your body is reacting to it for future use or NOT, also so you can understand where side effects are coming from. If you use a multi ester compound or several compounds, and you are getting wicked side effects from SOMETHING, you will have NO clue as to which ester or compound is the cause! There are other reasons, but I feel you will not listen to logic here or for your own safety, SO be careful and GOOD LUCK

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    AND as it is your FIRST cycle, it would be much healthier for you to do just a single ester Test for 12 weeks!!
    Save the deca for your second cycle. Trust us, we only have your best interest in mind here! You should only introduce once compound at a time into your body for many reasons, one of which is so you know how your body is reacting to it for future use or NOT, also so you can understand where side effects are coming from. If you use a multi ester compound or several compounds, and you are getting wicked side effects from SOMETHING, you will have NO clue as to which ester or compound is the cause! There are other reasons, but I feel you will not listen to logic here or for your own safety, SO be careful and GOOD LUCK

good advice ....this is very true. if you have no adverse reactions with the sust or whatever estered test you decide to run, then you know that the test should give you no complications your next cycle. And if you happen to make your 2nd cycle test/deca then if you have a bad reaction you know its the deca, and you know what compounds you respond well to, and others you dont....good luck

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    good advice ....this is very true. if you have no adverse reactions with the sust or whatever estered test you decide to run, then you know that the test should give you no complications your next cycle. And if you happen to make your 2nd cycle test/deca then if you have a bad reaction you know its the deca, and you know what compounds you respond well to, and others you dont....good luck

Hey bro, I am just about 90 miles east of you !!

hey thanks alot for your guys help i really appriciate it and sman12b where do you live i live in yuba city Ca

hey thanks alot for your guys help i really appriciate it and sman12b where do you live i live in yuba city Ca
    SMAN is a good ole Pennsylvania boy!! Central PA

cool but I think you are more than 90 miles away i live near sacramento CA

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I agree with everyone that test-only is the way to go for your first cycle. That way you will know exactly what test does to you. In a stack, you would have to guess what is doing what, dig? Keep nolva on hand, and use it if you notice itchy or puffy nipples, or tiny lumps around or behind them. One thing you need to learn is if you are prone to gyno or not. After this cycle you can run a low dose of nolva alongside your test, as it has other benefits besides gyno control.

For your second or third cycle, yeah, sust and deca are a decent stack. Mixing them in the syringe is not only okay, it is preferable, due to reduced injection site pain from the diluted sust. Be sure to shoot sust every other day for good stable hormone levels. You can open an amp and draw part of it for your shot and draw the rest into another syringe for the next shot. This is sometimes better than being forced to shoot the entire amp at once, especially when shooting every day or every other day. Better to use a long ester test like cyp or E, though, and also avoid amps... buy in vials instead. The deca can be shot twice a week or even, say some, once a week, to good effect, but it doesn't hurt a thing to shoot more often, and since your shoot the sust EOD, may as well split up your deca dose as well.

Hope you read all those newbie threads. There is a wealth of imformation there that is ESSENTIAL to your successful use of AAS.

I was refering to mwolffey's post since his location states Pittsburgh, PA

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Hey bro, I am just about 90 miles east of you !!

nice ...if you are ever in pitt let me know bro, and maybe we can train...are you going to teen nationals in july?

Thread Information