Thread: Not no beginers

ACAZORES is offline Member

Not no beginers

What would u hardcore guys do with 2000 dbols, 100 omnadrens, and 100ml of equipose 200mg/ml in terms of building a cycle?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on your previous cycles. What did your last cycle look like with compounds and doses?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    What would u hardcore guys do with 2000 dbols, 100 omnadrens, and 100ml of equipose 200mg/ml in terms of building a cycle?

Pinn wld eat them all for breakfast........................................

joshr is offline Associate Member
    well what are you wanting to do and cycle experience stats?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would sell everything but the EQ and buy something else.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Do 5 CC of EQ a week (2.5CC 2x per week)... not sure what the strength of your d-bol is but eh... around 100mg/day until you run out.... as long as it's not exceeding 8-10 weeks... Omnadren .. hmm.. not sure what this is.... another oral I'm sure but wait till you finish the d-bol and then switch to that... not too specific and some would say not safe but it gives you an idea of where I would start assuming that's ALL I had access to... I'm not overly precautious though so... sue me..

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    ... Omnadren.. hmm.. not sure what this is.... another oral I'm sure .
    Omnadren is an injectable form of a four testosterone ester.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I would sell everything but the EQ and buy something else.
    I'd sell it all actually

Can we have some stats and cycle experience?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    build a bridge lol

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Do 5 CC of EQ a week (2.5CC 2x per week)... not sure what the strength of your d-bol is but eh... around 100mg/day until you run out.... as long as it's not exceeding 8-10 weeks... Omnadren.. hmm.. not sure what this is.... another oral I'm sure but wait till you finish the d-bol and then switch to that... not too specific and some would say not safe but it gives you an idea of where I would start assuming that's ALL I had access to... I'm not overly precautious though so... sue me..
    you are advocating up to 10 weeks of 100mg dbol ed?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    So...what's the point of this thread again? Also I dont understand when people say they have 100mL of something or whatever...WHAT IS THE CONCENTRATION? There is NO POSSIBLE way for anyone to help with a cycle when we dont even know how its dosed. The d-bol can be 50mg or 5mg...I mean what are we supposed to assume?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Do 5 CC of EQ a week (2.5CC 2x per week)... not sure what the strength of your d-bol is but eh... around 100mg/day until you run out.... as long as it's not exceeding 8-10 weeks... Omnadren.. hmm.. not sure what this is.... another oral I'm sure but wait till you finish the d-bol and then switch to that... not too specific and some would say not safe but it gives you an idea of where I would start assuming that's ALL I had access to... I'm not overly precautious though so... sue me..
    bro, maybe you should hold off on giving advice. especially if you dont even know what the compounds that he is asking about are. 100mgs/dbol a day for up to 10 weeks?? Wow... 1000mgs a week of eq without knowing stats, experience isnt a great idea either.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats and cycle history

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So you dont know what a compound is and you are giving him advice ...great idea...i cant fly an airplane but you dont see me telling somehow to do it...that is just stupid....Also 8-10 weeks of dbol at 100mg everyday...are you planning on giving this guy your liver when his get shatt out his ass...i believe your statement of "i'm not overly cautious" should say "i'm not overly smart"...

Now as for advice for the cycle, we need stats, age, cycle experience, and goals before anyone with knowledge will help ya...

IFIWAS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB

Now as for advice for the cycle, we need stats, age, cycle experience, and goals before anyone with knowledge will help ya...

Yeha that above stuff and what ****ing MG your gear is.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    bro, maybe you should hold off on giving advice. especially if you dont even know what the compounds that he is asking about are. 100mgs/dbol a day for up to 10 weeks?? Wow... 1000mgs a week of eq without knowing stats, experience isnt a great idea either.
    I couldnt agree more.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I couldnt agree more.

Great minds think alike...and no minds dont think at all...

masterdiver89 is offline Associate Member
    anabrolic please try that d-bol and tell me how it goes goes, i was thinking bout using 100mg ED for 10weeks................WTF?
    lol
    anyways....
    id keep some D-Bol to start it. IMO
    Austin

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Run omna just like sust. Dbol , you didn't say how many mg per tab, but 50mg/day for 4-5 weeks is usually plenty nuff. Never exceed 60 mg IMHO and you can get a decent kick with just 35 or 40mg/day. Use this to jumpstart your cycle. You will have LOTS of dbol left over. Don't try to use it all up if you are attached to your liver. If you were serious and experienced, I would say run an amp of omna EOD, and chase it with a ml of eq in the same shot. Otherwise figure on splitting amps of the omnadren and shooting 2/3 amp per shot and reducing the eq accordingly. Even a half amp per injection, with 1/2cc of eq, EOD, will make a fairly stout beginner's cycle. You could then have plenty for two cycles. Hope you got anti-e on hand.

The omna, like sustanon , is best injected ED or EOD, because of the short estered test in it. The original idea behind blends like this was that there would be a gentle and continued release, allowing shots every other week with reasonably stable levels. Well, it just don't work for us. I really think you would have been better off buying a straight test like cyp or enanthate . If you can trade with somebody who doesn't know any better, do so. Then you can shoot every three or four days with decent results.

Oh, good idea to stop the eq a week or so before stopping the test, but no real biggie. Hope you know about pct...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    best thing you can do is send them all to me.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    best thing you can do is send them all to me.

ditto... id sell everything but the eq and enough d-bols to jump a cycle of test e...but you need the test e first and you should be set for a nice little cycle

curca is offline Banned
    i will take if you dont want anymore>>>>>>>>>>>

Thread Information