showgun is offline New Member

Anadrol and Test Enthanate

Hey guys, new to posting here, but not exactly new to the game. Never done Anadrol before and am starting a cycle with the test enthanate. I would not normaly consider drol but I work with 2 nut bars,, and they've convinced me to try a cycle with them. I know the dangers of Anadrol, so I will respect the drug.
    I was figuring starting on 25 mgs of drol/day with 200 mgs of test every 5 days. I'm a tall very lean guy 6'4 180 pounds. So you can guess that I dont need alot to really show the gains. Have done just a deca cycle a few years back and gained almost 20 pounds using only 300 mgs/week. So I respond very well to the juice. If I react well to 25 mgs drol, then I will bump it up to 50mgs/day.
    I will be using appropriate anti e's as well. Any one have any opinions?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    25mgs of drol ed wld be a waste..... 100mg ed split a min. into 2 doses...am/pm.......... milk thistle while running the drol...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you could just gain weight if you ate more food. I hardly think at 6' 180lbs you have met some potential in growth. You're about 40-50lbs under weight IMO, and you could gain that with proper dieting, training and consistency.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    drol is good to kickstart a cycle...gains will come fast and leave just as fast...test should be run @ 500mg/ed for a first cycle...a single estered test that is...but imo..you are no ready for cycling because you could gain a lot more weight naturally....25mg of drol a day is nothing neither is that low dose of test....check out the diet forum and look at the bulking diet...it works for me i gain weight consistently and im not damaging my endrocrine system as im a bit young..but i was 5"10 193 lbs.......

good luck i hope you take the good advice (most) that comes from here

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    you could just gain weight if you ate more food. I hardly think at 6' 180lbs you have met some potential in growth. You're about 40-50lbs under weight IMO, and you could gain that with proper dieting, training and consistency.
    you guys beat me to it lol and he is 6"4 that is very skinny

Thats is what Ive been reading. Ty. Anybody that I know that sells them says that dont do more than 1 ed.
    I hear that it gives the user a mean streak. Any truth?

Yeah im very skinny. Its genetics. Small boned but muscular. I just have one hell of a metabulism that cant pack on any fat....period!

imo roid rage is all in your head if thats what you mean by "mean streak" if you are an agressive person off cycle you will be one on...it doesnt just turn you into an animal

besides in the gym

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    25mg drol/day
    and 200mg test/E5D's

those doses are low as hell!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by showgun
    Thats is what Ive been reading. Ty. Anybody that I know that sells them says that dont do more than 1 ed.
    Roid rage is only A situation that effect's pepole that are to weak of mind to control there tempar's and action's.If they cant controle them then they should not do any aas they should save their money and see A shrink.

no. You have been told an old wives tale
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thats what I meant. Ive done Sest 250 while I was in Thailand for 3 months,, and I never felt aggresive at all. Mind you it was only Seston 250 at 250mgs/5 days.
    The guy that were getting the Anadrol from, thought that we were kinda silly to even think of using it in the first place. He just said that " I hope you dont have a bad temper!"

Yeah im very skinny. Its genetics. Small boned but muscular. I just have one hell of a metabulism that cant pack on any fat....period!
    You might have good genetics where your a typical ectomorph, but I am willing to bet the farm that you are simply not eating enough to grow.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thats what I meant. Ive done Sest 250 while I was in Thailand for 3 months,, and I never felt aggresive at all. Mind you it was only Seston 250 at 250mgs/5 days.
    The guy that were getting the Anadrol from, thought that we were kinda silly to even think of using it in the first place. He just said that " I hope you dont have a bad temper!"
    The guy you are buying it from is an idiot. I wouldnt buy anything from somebody who has no knowledge o what they have.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Yeah your probably right,,about the eating. Its just really hard to gorge yourself non stop.

I will take your advice on the doses. Ty.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You dont have to gorge your self just eat smaller meals 6-8 time's A day.

Why don't you post your deit up in the deit forum I bet they can help you out alot.

Thanks for the comments guys.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You could gain alot more naturally. I'd save the money from the gear, and spend it on food.

With time, you'll be able to eat more. It's work, but without taking in enough calories you will not grow... even with aas.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    as far as the drol goes it is very stong im working training with a guy who is taking 50 mg once a day he is 180 lbs 3rd week in as a witness i saw him put up 405lbs for 3 sets of 12 i wouldnt have beleived it if i havent seen it myself so drol is very strong i personaly wouldnt take anymore then 50 mg a day u should have great results with that and the enth.and he seems to be getting the headaches very minor and the acne on his back other then that he luvs it me on the other hand have done about 5 cycles and dont think i will ever take drol im to concerned about toxicity and sides but good luck(i woulnt take no more then 50 mg ed)but i havent heard of anyone really taking any less then 50 mg ed or some one who would need more then that either from what i understand it is the strongest form of steroid known to man and for a 180lbs guyb to be working out for 3 weeks and putting up over 400lbs ...well bro u do the math gl
    and i would run the test m w f at 200mg just use the drol for the first 4 weeks if u dare to take the drol plunge

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Roid rage is only A situation that effect's pepole that are to weak of mind to control there tempar's and action's.If they cant controle them then they should not do any aas they should save their money and see A shrink.
    i must agree!
    when i first started working out i couldnt gain weight no matter what i did
    i read something about fast food and excise..so everyday about half hour before i would go to the gym i would go to mcdonalds and eat 4 double cheese burgers and then 2 more afterwards this was with my 1st cycle of 1 250 mg shot of sus a week for 10 weeks and i put on over 30 lbs and kept about 20 after pct and diet
    i wouldnt recommend this diet to any one cause it is so un healthy but for some 1 like u with a metab like a bat it would work out fine just try it withou the drol m w f 200 mg enth and u can just eat lean ground meat instead of mcdonalds before and after every work out thats if u decide to gear up do ur reasearch diet is everything(yea mcdee,s was a bad choice but it worked for me

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    from what i understand it is the strongest form of steroid known to man
    I think you understand wrong. I believe tren is the most powerfull AAS mg for mg, but that's me. Drol is one of the most problematic orals, right next to halo, IMO, as far as toxicity goes. Personally, I think 25mg is a joke, I think that 50mg is a waste of time, kinda like foreplay, just a tease if you will. Having done 50mg I was curios where all the weight was. 100mg and you won't be upset. I know drol is 'scary' but if you do some research on it, most cats run it at 100mg split into 2 doses like previously stated. JMHO, but you might want to have some extra on hand just in case you're not getting the desired results you wanted while on 25 or even 50mg daily. JMHO, but I'm talking from personal experience witht he doses. 100mg is the minimum I'll run drol, anything less and it's a waste of time and money.

u would know more then me ive never done it and just going from others exp
    thank goodness for these forums or there would be a lot of misconceptions

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg ed is my minimum also... 150mg ed wld be the highest I wld go... I think drol gets a bum rap... it's not half as bad as all the myths have it as....

u would know more then me ive never done it and just going from others exp
    thank goodness for these forums or there would be a lot of misconceptions
    S'all good bro. That's what these forums are for. Shit, if they weren't I bet we'd see a lot more cats walking around the gym with their man tities hangin out! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    100mg ed is my minimum also... 150mg ed wld be the highest I wld go... I think drol gets a bum rap... it's not half as bad as all the myths have it as....
    I agree with ya 100% bro.

We need Pinn here to share on his 200mg ED venture with A-50.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I agree with ya 100% bro.

We need Pinn here to share on his 200mg ED venture with A-50.
    holy shit 200 mg a day damn
    and yea we can def do without the sharing of bra,s if u no what i mean

holy shit 200 mg a day damn
    and yea we can def do without the sharing of bra,s if u no what i mean
    You think that's insane, I've seen some of the doses he's ran with tren ...holy shit is all I've got to say.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    imo roid rage is all in your head if thats what you mean by "mean streak" if you are an agressive person off cycle you will be one on...it doesnt just turn you into an animal

besides in the gym
    Im only mean off cycle. seriously tho, thats been my experience. one more reason im on almost all the time

showgun, no sense in using that little drol. Have you tried creatine products? They dont work much for me, but some guys it really helps. Def get your diet in check, which proper protein supplementation and plenty of carbs. If you are hellbent on running the cycle, just run the test e by itself. save the drol for another time and when you have more.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    LOL drol will not give you a mean streak...the people that say there is roid rage are the people that never have used gear.

Thread Information