Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halotestin ?

juicepig is offline Associate Member

Halotestin ?

Anyone Ever Used Halotestin ? Is There Good Strength, Size Keep Gains Etc

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You get masive strength gain's but not much in size.

Read up on Halo in the steroid profile's forum.

matt12217 is offline Junior Member
    Ya I got a ton of strength on it...No size at all though.

One thing I did notice was I had a lot more endurance, which is from halo's increase on red blood cell production.

I think its a great aas to add to a cycle. I've taken it alone for a few weeks to get a little extra strength and red blood cells, but I wouldn't recomend it just to adding it to a cycle.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    From what I hear and read it yields very STRONG STRENGTH GAINS

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by matt12217
    Ya I got a ton of strength on it...No size at all though.

One thing I did notice was I had a lot more endurance, which is from halo's increase on red blood cell production.

I think its a great aas to add to a cycle. I've taken it alone for a few weeks to get a little extra strength and red blood cells, but I wouldn't recomend it just to adding it to a cycle.
    why not? please explain..

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    why not? please explain..
    Probably it was in reference to the toxicity issues, and it being more suitable for someone that is involved with a bodybuilding or powerlifting competition, not so much just a recreational gym rat.
    Halo is great for huge strength increases but especially for hardening you up and adding vascularity. It makes you look as hard as nails. As already mentioned it won't do much for adding size, so don't expect that.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I will actually be using it in a month as a kickstarter to my cycle. Just 22mgs/day. I'll let you know how it goes!!

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    How long does it take before you feel the effects of the halo in your system?

firedso is offline Junior Member
    do you guy get agrresive from taking this compound? dont know if i spelled it right but i meen do u get from taking this stuff.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by firedso
    do you guy get agrresive from taking this compound? dont know if i spelled it right but i meen do u get from taking this stuff.

Yes very,extreme,cycle it with tren and you will possed by the DEvil

doghunter is offline Member
    whats the name for this compound in raw powder form or is it the same name

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    whats the name for this compound in raw powder form or is it the same name

Good man,looks like your going to give halo a go,I have the time of my like on this stuff.In raw powder it`s called Fluoxymesterone.

doghunter is offline Member
    i will try anything once tren is favorite product i have heard for years that this product was better strength wise so i will have to see it to believe it , tren is just a great product .

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Yes very,extreme,cycle it with tren and you will possed by the DEvil

one8nine is offline Banned
    does anyone have recomendations to stack with halo? i have been lookin at trianabol/ed or sus/ed or prop/ed

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    are halo strength gains easy to keep when coming off???

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    does anyone have recomendations to stack with halo? i have been lookin at trianabol/ed or sus/ed or prop/ed

Well do not stack it with any other oral,as halo has 3 bonds to break down in your liver.You just cant beat test prop and halo

one8nine is offline Banned
    thanks im excited

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    nebody got any input on how halo is as far as acne??

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LB 35
    nebody got any input on how halo is as far as acne??

Well I have never had problems,I think tren and test are worse.Halo is a testosterone derived steriod ,and has an 11 beta group attached to it to inhibit aromatization.Although it is particularly prone to being 5 alpha-reduced and may cause DHT related effects like acne,but halo cycles are short so problems are rare.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I got the same results from Halo(40mgs ed) as already mention. Sick strenght and hardness, with little size increase.

The most fun with Halo are the strenght gains. You can expect your benchpress to go up "roughly" 15 pounds every week, and that is a greate motivation for training!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tobetutz
    For me, about 4 days.

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    god i wanna run this stuff so bad, i think im def. going to have to next winter

Sounds good, thanks vitor

I would like to run it too, I have been doing alot of research on it, so far so good.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    For me, about 4 days.

Your the very king on Var....What do you think is the Difference between halo and Var.

I know you have done Var at 150........Can I have your Opinion on halo at 40 VS Var at 150?

Thanks my main man

Your the very king on Var....What do you think is the Difference between halo and Var.

I know you have done Var at 150........Can I have your Opinion on halo at 40 VS Var at 150?

Thanks my main man
    Halo is much stronger than var, without a doubt. None of them is going to promote much size, its pure strenght/hardness type of drugs.

At 40 mgs ed, Halo beat the hell out of var at 150mgs ed. But var is milder when it comes to sides, for those who are concerned with that.

I got some bad temper-problems with Halo at this dose, and Ime usally such a nice boy...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    are halo strength gains easy to keep when coming off???
    Well I would say ANY gains are easy to keep if you have the PROPER diet and training when you come off! But that's Just my opinion!!!

Good Luck

ITripMidgets is offline Junior Member
    when purchasing Halo do the tabs come in 5mg?

goose is offline Banned
    Halo is much stronger than var, without a doubt. None of them is going to promote much size, its pure strenght/hardness type of drugs.

At 40 mgs ed, Halo beat the hell out of var at 150mgs ed. But var is milder when it comes to sides, for those who are concerned with that.

I got some bad temper-problems with Halo at this dose, and Ime usally such a nice boy...

Well this is the thing,I only do short cycles now,6-8 weeks only.Back in the day I use to run Var for like 10 weeks at 100mgs (cost alot of money).My cutting cycles are 6 weeks long,I`m thinking why should I use Var again? If you keep halo short I find the sides are OK,Actually I found Var at doses over 100mgs hard on my Stomach.So the avantages are I save money (always hated the cost of Var) and I get better results.
    vitor do I call Var a day? The advantage of var is that you can cycle it with other orals like Tbol winny and Dbol .

Well this is the thing,I only do short cycles now,6-8 weeks only.Back in the day I use to run Var for like 10 weeks at 100mgs (cost alot of money).My cutting cycles are 6 weeks long,I`m thinking why should I use Var again? If you keep halo short I find the sides are OK,Actually I found Var at doses over 100mgs hard on my Stomach.So the avantages are I save money (always hated the cost of Var) and I get better results.
    vitor do I call Var a day? The advantage of var is that you can cycle it with other orals like Tbol winny and Dbol .

serieusly if you run Halo at 4 weeks which should be enough are you ganna notice aggressive behavior? Because i,m very prone to this thats why i wanna know.

I agree with you..

Personally Ive called Var a day, b/c there are more effective orals out there. Halo and D-bol comes to mind, and they are alot cheaper as well.

goose is offline Banned
    I agree with you..

Personally Ive called Var a day, b/c there are more effective orals out there. Halo and D-bol comes to mind, and they are alot cheaper as well.

For guys that do short cycles I think halo is the path.Now halo at 30mgs is more effective and far cheaper than Var at 100mgs each day.We talk about how toxic halo is,but lets take an example of these two cycle.

Var 100mgs for 10 weeks.

Halo 30mgs for 6 weeks.

Not much Different in liver conditions.I am done with VAR,great drug but not for me.If I was still doing 12 weeks cycles then it would be another thing.Primo is worth the cash as it is a pure muscle builder,Var does not build muscle!!!

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by firedso
    serieusly if you run Halo at 4 weeks which should be enough are you ganna notice aggressive behavior? Because i,m very prone to this thats why i wanna know.

if you are prone to aggressive behavior,halo could increase this to very high levels,it`s all in the mind tho....

juicepig is offline Associate Member
    so overall its good with a stack, strength gains are wicked, gaining mass is crap from them.. are they very toxic? and are they harsh on the hairline?

For guys that do short cycles I think halo is the path.Now halo at 30mgs is more effective and far cheaper than Var at 100mgs each day.We talk about how toxic halo is,but lets take an example of these two cycle.

Var 100mgs for 10 weeks.

Halo 30mgs for 6 weeks.

Not much Different in liver conditions.I am done with VAR,great drug but not for me.If I was still doing 12 weeks cycles then it would be another thing.Primo is worth the cash as it is a pure muscle builder,Var does not build muscle!!!
    And the greate thing with Halo is that it binds to the non-AR meditaded mechanism, which means that it works with alot of "synergi" when stacked with Primo or Tren which binds very well to the AR. Var has its actions towords the AR as well, and it cant replace drugs like the two mention, and want provide added synergi with them either.

D-bol when buliking and Halo when cutting(as the orals) sounds good enough to me.

goose is offline Banned
    And the greate thing with Halo is that it binds to the non-AR meditaded mechanism, which means that it works with alot of "synergi" when stacked with Primo or Tren which binds very well to the AR. Var has its actions towords the AR as well, and it cant replace drugs like the two mention, and want provide added synergi with them either.

D-bol when buliking and Halo when cutting(as the orals) sounds good enough to me.

Very true and good point,after my next bulking cycle,I will do a halo and andriol cycle only.I think it will be quite interesting as I will not be shut down which is a big bonus.How much money in your life have you spent on VAR?

Very true and good point,after my next bulking cycle,I will do a halo and andriol cycle only.I think it will be quite interesting as I will not be shut down which is a big bonus.How much money in your life have you spent on VAR?
    Oh my...I dont even want to think about that, Ive had a good day so far!!!lol

Anavar was an attactive drug for me in the beginning b/c it has no sides, but as you get bigger, it wont really do much...

Yep Halo is not very supressive at all, Andriol/Halo will defently not shut you down.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Im thinking to go with halo in my nex cutting cycle @ 20-30 mg/day....not sure,depens if i kill someone....lol !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information