Thread: Amps to Vials

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Amps to Vials

Guys, after a recent very bad experience losing five amps of Test E while travelling, I am seriously considering extracting all my amps and putting it in sterile vials. I have about 60 amps of Test E. Any thoughts on the pros and cons of doing this. Obviously I will be using sterile vials and following the utmost in cleanliness procedures. I was thinking of creating 10 ml vials and using a 5 ml syringe so I would only have to puncture the vials twice.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like the idea, especially cause you travel a lot and this will save your "babies" from breakin...as long as your vials are sterile, and you are clean with everything i really dont see why not....also make sure you insert a smaller pin into the empty vial to get rid of the excess pressure...hope this helps bro...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Guys, after a recent very bad experience losing five amps of Test E while travelling, I am seriously considering extracting all my amps and putting it in sterile vials. I have about 60 amps of Test E. Any thoughts on the pros and cons of doing this. Obviously I will be using sterile vials and following the utmost in cleanliness procedures. I was thinking of creating 10 ml vials and using a 5 ml syringe so I would only have to puncture the vials twice.
    Sounds good to me bro! I never did like breaking amps. I am sure you will be fine with sterile vials. Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    I like the idea, especially cause you travel a lot and this will save your "babies" from breakin...as long as your vials are sterile, and you are clean with everything i really dont see why not....also make sure you insert a smaller pin into the empty vial to get rid of the excess pressure...hope this helps bro...
    Thanks Webb !!! A friend of mine mentioned that as well so thanks for the advice. Man you are looking like a farking beast bro !!!

Thanks man...i meet my nutrionist this morning and he say i a m right on track and i will weigh in at 228 and carb up to 232lbs...i am so excited for the show....and all the boys on here have been so encouraging, and it is a real help when i feel low, i can come on and count on you guys to pick me up....So thanks again dude....
    I am sure you got a good place for vials already, but PM if not....

Alo i do not see a need to filter it when you transfer, unless you are concerned about getting rubber from the stopper on the vial into your gear...it has happened to me before, but that was due to a lot of insertions in to the top with a needle...i use a 18g to push the fluid in and a 24g to vent my vial...just more useless info you already knew...

Thanks man...i meet my nutrionist this morning and he say i a m right on track and i will weigh in at 228 and carb up to 232lbs...i am so excited for the show....and all the boys on here have been so encouraging, and it is a real help when i feel low, i can come on and count on you guys to pick me up....So thanks again dude....
    I am sure you got a good place for vials already, but PM if not....
    Man I was looking at your pics the other day. If you dont at least place, I will be very surprised. Stick with it bro you are almost there. Make sure you post the show pics I am sure they will be awsome.

Kale, i dont think iam going to place actually...i am going to win that MOFO

Kale, i dont think iam going to place actually...i am going to win that MOFO
    Thats what I want to hear !!! The next pic you post better be standing next to your FIRST place trophy!!! I will be prayin for ya WEBB

As they say in every Adam Sandler movie....."YOU CAN DOOOO IT!!"

masterdiver89 is offline Associate Member
    nice idea w/ the transfer..never thought of that!!
    ill keep it in mind
    GOOD LUCK BRO

Austin

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would not do it, myself. Just pack the amps better. Maybe get some bubble wrap or something. I used to have an overseas source for sust way back when I first started dabbling with gear, and he glued the amps to a piece of cardboard with a dot of some silicone type goop and shipped in a bubblewrap envelope. Never had a prob. You can wrap masking tape around the amp bodies and pack 4 of them in a prescription pill bottle. There are lots of good options. Yes, the transfer can be done, with a fair degree of safety, but I like to let stuff be, if it is already good to go.

Oh, good luck with the show. You got the 'tude to do some damage.

Another idea Kale, if you don't want to go to the trouble of transfering your amps, would be to use what SCUBA divers use for their gear or Photographers use as well. They are called Pelican boxes. they come in many sizes, and are watertight, and have a foam core that you can trim or poke out grids and just tuck your amps inbetween the foam grids and they will be good to go!! They are even lockable

Just an idea snce you travel so much.

______
    SMAN

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Another idea Kale, if you don't want to go to the trouble of transfering your amps, would be to use what SCUBA divers use for their gear or Photographers use as well. They are called Pelican boxes. they come in many sizes, and are watertight, and have a foam core that you can trim or poke out grids and just tuck your amps inbetween the foam grids and they will be good to go!! They are even lockable

Just an idea snce you travel so much.

______
    SMAN
    Thanks SMAN thats a good idea. I will look into that. And Webb, you will win bro, you have definitly done enough work bro and you damn well have the right attitide. Kick ass bro !!!!

here you go, hope this helps:

http://www.pelican.com/

those boxes are indestructable...we used them in the oilfield in northern Alberta to carry all our calibration equipment, and they took more abuse than a 3 dollar hooker

The only problem is if he just put his amps in there it will look kinda sketchy...but he could use the foam and cut out patterns then but a layer down and then add something less obvious like a laptop....

Thanks again boys....its gettin rough now so all the nice words really help pick a brother up ya know...

those boxes are indestructable...we used them in the oilfield in northern Alberta to carry all our calibration equipment, and they took more abuse than a 3 dollar hooker

The only problem is if he just put his amps in there it will look kinda sketchy...but he could use the foam and cut out patterns then but a layer down and then add something less obvious like a laptop....

Thanks again boys....its gettin rough now so all the nice words really help pick a brother up ya know...
    Your almost there bro. can't slow down now. Just think of everything you went through just to get this far! All the sacrafices you made. Most of the hard work is behind you, just time to finish it up and dial it in for the big day!!

Then we all go out for PIZZA to celebrate....lolol J/K

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i'd do it in a heartbeat

Thread Information