exnatural is offline New Member

when does sustanon 250 kick in??

Ive taken 4 shots of this stuff already this is the first time I ever used anything and people are telling me it should have kicked in already. Can somebody tell me if im doing this wrong? also how many days apart should i be injecting this? right now im doing a shot every 5 days my friend told me to do it every 3 days. I need some good advice about this stuff i spent the money i want it to work.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    well typically it should be injected every other day due to its fast acting propionate in it so try your best for that. normally about 2-3 weeks you might notice some effect but you have to give it time to work, it might have already kicked in and you just havent noticed anything yet. beginners that i see using juice often expect much bigger gains than what really occur. just be patient and make sure your eating lots of quality food along with proper rest and you should be ok, unless of course your stuff is fake.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    How many MGS are you taking a week? What are your stats? Age, height, weight, DIET, training???
    All this will affect the results especially diet!!
    It can take 4-5 weeks for full effect, but you shoudl feel somethhing from the prop sooner depending on all the above factors, and YES it is best to shoot it EOD
    Not the best choice for your first cycle though
    GOOD LUCK
    hope this helps

WELCOME TO AR- please read the first6-7 threads at the top of this forum!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It starts to raise blood testosterone levels right away. But plasma levels can take a few weeks to peak for the duration of the cycle. If you are taking Sustanon 250 every 5 days - the peak may be delayed and you will be creating a hormone roller coaster... which could lead to more unwanted side effects...

it also gave me pretty bad pain where i injected it im worried if i can even workout if i do it every other day the pain isnt as bad as the first shot but its still hurts is that normal p.s. my friend injects me

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Don't worry bro - Sus always hurts a few days after the injection. Just follow good, sterile injection rules and you are good. The pain is typical and normal. elcome to AR!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Generally it takes around 5 weeks for it to "kick in."

Sust needs to be injected eod or everythird day.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exnatural
    Ive taken 4 shots of this stuff already this is the first time I ever used anything and people are telling me it should have kicked in already. Can somebody tell me if im doing this wrong? also how many days apart should i be injecting this? right now im doing a shot every 5 days my friend told me to do it every 3 days. I need some good advice about this stuff i spent the money i want it to work.
    sust needs to be shot ED or at least EOD. Blood levels take about 4-5 weeks to take on full effect. Personally, I think sust is a waste of time and money. Too frequent injections for too much money. If you like shooting yourself ED or EOD go and get some test prop and pay 1/3 of the price you did for you sust. Oh well, though, live and learn then buy test cyp or enth.

well what should i take then

im naturaly 5'8 195 i dont really wanna get huge im more of an athlete I wanna get bigger but look more cut ripped abs the whole deal im naturaly in very good shape i just want a boost for the summer

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    EOD on the sust! E5D is simply too far apart for stable levels and rapid loading. The prop in the sust will cause a bit of injection site pain. Most sust users run the sust with deca . When mixed in the same syringe, the deca helps keep the pain down a bit. But it is not a health issue... just a comfort issue. Don't sweat it. Next time, go with cypionate or enanthate . These two esters can be shot every three or four days, to good effect.

After 4-5 weeks, you should definitely know something is going on... well, assuming proper use. Your shots, spaced so far apart, might make this process take a bit longer.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i notice the pump rt away and labido
    if its ur first time ur a cuople weeks in u should be noticing something
    i took 1 shot every 7 days for 10 weeks my first time and gained over 30 lbs
    check ur source
    is it amps or 5 or 10 ml vials?

ticker502 is offline Junior Member

Me myself have used Sustanon in three of my cycles including the one im about to start. I take 250mgs Monday and Thursday and it works great for me. I usually feel a good pump in 1-2 weeks, but power, strength, ect usually takes 4-5 weeks for me. It does take a lil while to work, and as far as pain after shooting it. It doesnt really hurt me at all. Nothing like shooting straight Test Prop. in my opinion.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    For the record - everyone is mentioning every day (ED) or every other day (EOD) because to help keep blood androgen levels stable... nobody is suggesting you raise your dose. We are actually suggesting you use testosterone enanthate or cypionate for your purposes... since Sust250 ED or EOD would be 875 to 1750mg of testosterone per week - which is probably out of your comfort zone. Option B: take half a mL per shot... but I would suggest switching to a single, heavy ester.

Thread Information