uberjeff is offline New Member

Help with first injection.

I was going to do my first injection today, but I ran into some complications.

This is what I did...

Took the plastic off the needle.
    Inserted it into my bottle.
    turned upside down

once it was upside down i pulled back on the needle, but I couldnt get anything into the siringe. I would pull back and like an air bubble would suction it back in. Please help.

- Jeff

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    What size pin are you using?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i take it we are talking vial not amp?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    Visit spot injections. com

It sounds like the pin you are using is too thin.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    You need to add air in the amount you are going to drw to create pressure to make easier to draw. If you just try to draw from a pressureized sterile vial, the negative pressure will suck your plunger back into the syringe and make it very difficult to draw.

If you are going to draw 1ml of compound, the prior to inserting the needle, pull plunger back to 1 ml insert into vial AFTER you wipe the top with alcohol, and push the 1ml of air into the vial then you can draw your compound

Hope this helps

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Listen to Sman... that is the right way to do it. Get some positive pressure in the vial before trying to suck out the juice. As for pin size, I always buy my syringes with 21ga pins, for drawing. They draw even the thickest oils fairly well. Bigger than that and you risk getting bits of rubber in your gear, and making holes in the stopper that do not seal well. Of course the 21ga is a little big for comfy shooting, so I also buy just pins, 25ga, 1-1/2" length. The 25g pin goes in slick, and doesn't scar or bleed much. Thick oils move slowly through the fine pin but no need to hurry, anyhow. There is no reason why you need to buy shorter pins. You need the long ones for glute shots, and for quads if you have significant fat. You can use a long pin anywhere... where you can't go in far without hitting bone or whatever, just don't stick it all the way in! There is no need to buy umpteen different sizes of pins. Just get your rigs with big pins for drawing, and get seperate pins in smaller guage for shooting. You really don't want to shoot with the same pin you draw with, anyway, because the rubber stopper dulls the pin somewhat. This is the optimum way to shoot for comfort. If you are into pain, screw it... just jab that same big drawing pin in yer ass and enjoy the sensation. Or do like I do. I shoot ED and I rather look forward to my daily shot of test and B12 or test and hcg . I do it the same way, whether I am hitting glutes, pecs, delts, quads, or biceps.

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    Sman is correct.

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    You need to add air in the amount you are going to drw to create pressure to make easier to draw. If you just try to draw from a pressureized sterile vial, the negative pressure will suck your plunger back into the syringe and make it very difficult to draw.

If you are going to draw 1ml of compound, the prior to inserting the needle, pull plunger back to 1 ml insert into vial AFTER you wipe the top with alcohol, and push the 1ml of air into the vial then you can draw your compound

Hope this helps
    This is right make sure the needle is in the juice, u want to rub an alchol swap on the bottle and let it disapate then stick needle in, make sure you swab your arm too

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=tobetutz]Visit spot injections. com
    I agree with him as well spot injections is a good site..

STEGO is offline New Member
    Were In Shoulders Is Best

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Use a 18g needle to drw,put the same amount of air in to the vial,then drw what you need...

Thread Information