djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

fina, winny, test, t3, clen

ill be taking clen with ketotifen for 7 weeks during the cycle, 100mcg ed, t3 pyramiding for 4 weeks, and here are the real questions. i have 35 winny injections, 32 fina injections, and if i break the test suspension into 50mg ed instead of 100 ill have 40 injections. so should i run the test suspension @ 50mg ed for 40 days or should i take it at 100mg ed for 20 days and throw some prop in afterwards? my fina is 100mg/ml so should i break that into 50mg ed or leave it at 100mg ed for 32 days and just make some more to finish the cycle? same thing with the winny, i only have 32 injections to last 48 days, should i buy some more or should i reduce my daily doses from 50mg to 25mg? thanks for the help everyone,

dj

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what are your stats? training exp? amount of cycles? body fat? weight? goals?

sorry bout that, 21 years, training for 5, 2 years on sauce, this will be 4th cycle, body fat around 20%, +-2%, weight its 240, goals are to drop bodyfat dramatically while retaining or increasing lean muscle mass, i just wanna get cut up a bit, im having surgery (gyno removal) in 9 weeks and i want to complete this 8 week cycle before hand. thanks again

dj

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Stay away form using clen and t3 at the same time. That could have side effects that you will not enjoy. Take the t3 after the clen and you should be ok.
    Peace out
    tuff

hmm, down to the cycle I think I would run the susp ed at the least preferably 2 x per day due to short half life unless you really needed to use the susp I would exchange for prop do like this get some more gear run prop/winnie/fina for 6 weeks you can extend that to 7 or 8 but I wont rec that just cos of the harshness of that but its up to you. Cycle the clen /T3 along side the aas to stop catabolism with the T3 get ur training and diet in order should do well. Aside from that I would make sure you tell the surgeon you have been taking aas it could affect parts about the op either that or if u dont want to tell them dont cycle now

peace

cant get the prop right now, gottta wait a week, i think ill do the susp @ 100mg ed and then when its done throw in prop. thanks for the help guys, and ill have been off roids for 5 days before surgery so i shouldn't have to tell them because it'll alll be out by then, thanks again

dj

ok, wow this test suspension hurts like a fucking idiot. i mixed it with my fina and i dunno which it is but i assume its the suspension, my quad and my shoulder hurt sooooo bad, hopefully this will stop, thanks again guys

dj

TELL them about the juice just to be safe bro, thats all i can say

peace

Thread Information