Thread: cycle input plz

asotoroxx101abn is offline New Member

cycle input plz

Ok I am going to do a 3rd cycle in 3 weeks here is my stats, and looking for some input. I am 37 yrs 6 feet body fat at about 26% weight 260
    we finaly have gym to work out at so i haven been hitting it for 2 months now. so i am back to some level of fitness ,but i still feel crappy.

First off my 1st and 2nd cycles were great no side effects and I held about 80% of my gain. I did a 12 weeks cycle both times they were as follows

Cyponaite 2 times a weeks for a total of 600 mg
    Deca durabolin 2 times for total of 450 mg

Ok my current fitness state is poor. I have been in the Middle East for a year and half and the last year I have been in Iraq. 6 months of that time I was stuck in an armored vehicle for 12 – 20 hrs a day. Because of that my joints are sore and I have gained 30 pounds. I also believe I have a thyroid issue. So first thing when I get home I am getting a total check up on my thyroid etc test and hgh production. I am also going to a rejuvenation clinic to get on a long term HGH and test program. But before I get on a long term program I want to do a 3 month cycle. So here I the break down!

Dbol 5 mg taken 4 times a day for 5 weeks
    Cyponaite 300 – 350 mg 2 times a week for 12 weeks
    Deca durabolin 250 mg 2 times a week
    HGH - 3 IU 5 times a week
    Clomid
    Novidex as needed
    T3 or t4 if prescribed

Thanks for your help!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Go to a doctor and get your thyroid checked. After this, just get back into a gym routine and diet back in check. Your bodyfat will come down once those are in order. Until you do all that, you should not have juicing even cross your mind.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by asotoroxx101abn
    Ok I am going to do a 3rd cycle in 3 weeks here is my stats, and looking for some input. I am 37 yrs 6 feet body fat at about 26% weight 260
    we finaly have gym to work out at so i haven been hitting it for 2 months now. so i am back to some level of fitness ,but i still feel crappy.

First off my 1st and 2nd cycles were great no side effects and I held about 80% of my gain. I did a 12 weeks cycle both times they were as follows

Cyponaite 2 times a weeks for a total of 600 mg
    Deca durabolin 2 times for total of 450 mg

Ok my current fitness state is poor. I have been in the Middle East for a year and half and the last year I have been in Iraq. 6 months of that time I was stuck in an armored vehicle for 12 – 20 hrs a day. Because of that my joints are sore and I have gained 30 pounds. I also believe I have a thyroid issue. So first thing when I get home I am getting a total check up on my thyroid etc test and hgh production. I am also going to a rejuvenation clinic to get on a long term HGH and test program. But before I get on a long term program I want to do a 3 month cycle. So here I the break down!

Dbol 5 mg taken 4 times a day for 5 weeks
    Cyponaite 300 – 350 mg 2 times a week for 12 weeks
    Deca durabolin 250 mg 2 times a week
    HGH - 3 IU 5 times a week
    Clomid
    Novidex as needed
    T3 or t4 if prescribed

Thanks for your help!
    As powerliftmike said, get yourself checked out first!! Then try to get your bodyfat down at least UNDER 20% before even considering using AAS. Won't do you much good if it is that high
    That being said,
    If you are gonna do HGH, I would start it at least 2 months before using any other compound so that it can build up iin your system and work that much better with the AAS once you start. The longer you can run HGH the better with a minimum of 3 months. I would recomend 6 if you are gonna do it!!
    The rest of your cycle looks pretty good, I would stop the deca about two weeks before your last test shot.
    Good luck with the doctor, HURRY HOME SAFELY! and THANK YOU for your service to our country!!!!!

______
    SMAN

asotoroxx101abn is offline New Member
    well thanx for the input! with out a doubt i am going to get a docs testing and input first . before i get going. so u suggest hgh 3 months prior no test etc? mmm intresting ok . guess i need to do more reading. but i take your suggestions seriously thanx!

i have only 1 week left in iraq . so i cant wiat to get home, get back in shape and laid ofcourse lol.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by asotoroxx101abn
    well thanx for the input! with out a doubt i am going to get a docs testing and input first . before i get going. so u suggest hgh 3 months prior no test etc? mmm intresting ok . guess i need to do more reading. but i take your suggestions seriously thanx!

i have only 1 week left in iraq . so i cant wiat to get home, get back in shape and laid ofcourse lol.
    I would do 2 months of loading the HGH, start with 2iu's/day for two ro three weeks then increase .5iu's/each week, so week 4 would be 2.5iu's/ED 5 on 2 off or some do EOD instead. then week 5 go up to 3 iu's/day either way 5 on and 2 off or EOD

2 months will give you a good loading, then you will still be on while on cycle.

The HGH loading, may also help to drop some of that BF until you get on the AAS cycle as long as your DIET is in line.

REMEMBER, AAS and HGH will NOT do the work for you !! They will only AIDE in getting in shape. For AAS to work, you actually have to have your diet and training at 110% or you are just wasting money.

Let us know when you get home!! THANKS AGAIN for your service !!!

______
    SMAN

Thread Information