Thread: Test E and EQ

Mr Rags is offline Banned

Test E and EQ

I have just started taking a cycle of test e and eq, I am shooting 200mg of eq mixed with 250mg test e every third day for a total of 600mg of eq and 750 mg of test e every week. I have been reading some of the forums and I have seen alot of people saying to do eq EOD. Am I spacing my shots to far apart? I am not a newbie to AAS, but I have never done eq, usually deca and test. So I want to make sure I do it right.

goose is offline Banned
    Your ok,test E and EQ just have to be shot twice per week,that`s fine.

Cool thanks. This will be my second week. I have heard that most people won't see any results from eq until around the 4th or 5th week. Whats your take on that.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rags
    Cool thanks. This will be my second week. I have heard that most people won't see any results from eq until around the 4th or 5th week. Whats your take on that.

That`s wrong,it kicks in around weeks 7,that`s why it`s a good idea to cycle it for 14 weeks.

ya I figured as much. Whenever I research these forums, I always get several different opinions. Plus when you find a good forum, someone starts to go off on something else and you never really get you answers. I appreciate the help.

Thread Information